+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Pakistani PCC: Permanent address or present address.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear all:

I am applying for the PCC from my present city(peshawar)where I have been living since 18. But while living in this city, I have lived on different addresses since the age of 18. Would I have to take a PCC for each if those addresses or just for the present address would do?

Also, my national identity card shows two addresses: one is my current address while the other is my permenent address. My permanent address is of another district, but hav never lives on that one ever more than a couple of days a year. Would I have to take a PCC from there too?

Please suggest. Thank you.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Just get ONE PCC with the address you have last lived at. If it was in Peshawar at current address as shown in NIC you are good to go! Just write in your LOE that you have lived at present address since 18 and this address is the one mentioned in NIC. Attach a copy of NIC showing address alongwith PCC when you upload. Make sure upload is in colour. Good Luck!

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Just get ONE PCC with the address you have last lived at. If it was in Peshawar at current address as shown in NIC you are good to go! Just write in your LOE that you have lived at present address since 18 and this address is the one mentioned in NIC. Attach a copy of NIC showing address alongwith PCC when you upload. Make sure upload is in colour. Good Luck!
Thank you very much. That was very helpful. But do you mean I shouldnt mention at all the addresses where I have lived at before the present address? I have shifted at this address only couple of months ago, but did update it in my NIC to be on the safe side.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Omar, I was in a similar situation as yours. If you take my advise, it will be less of a headache later in the process if you include all your addresses in your PCC from Peshawar if possible. If not then it is advised that you get separate PCCs from local police stations.

It is up to you if you want to take this advise but I have seen cases where, applications have been rejected only because of an incomplete PCC.

Reactions: omarkhan

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Omar, I was in a similar situation as yours. If you take my advise, it will be less of a headache later in the process if you include all your addresses in your PCC from Peshawar if possible. If not then it is advised that you get separate PCCs from local police stations.

It is up to you if you want to take this advise but I have seen cases where, applications have been rejected only because of an incomplete PCC.
I will take your advice seriously then. Thank you for letting me know this well in time. And do you think I also need one for the permanent (village) address?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will take your advice seriously then. Thank you for letting me know this well in time. And do you think I also need one for the permanent (village) address?
There is no harm in getting one. Remember having correct PCCs is one most important steps. So any effort that you make now in getting them right the first time will help in getting your application approved.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
There is no harm in getting one. Remember having correct PCCs is one most important steps. So any effort that you make now in getting them right the first time will help in getting your application approved.
Hmm. Very well then. I'll get for both the permanent and current addresses. And I'll also try to have all the addresses of the current city on one PCC. Too much work :) Thanks a lot.

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
I only have one address mentioned in their records as per CNIC/Passport, is my hometown. Though, I have lived in different cities and abroad. My PCC has my hometown address mentioned, I have added an LOE stating that 'this is my permanent address as hometown".

Will this suffice?

aleersurahio

Mar 18, 2019
I only have one address mentioned in their records as per CNIC/Passport, is my hometown. Though, I have lived in different cities and abroad. My PCC has my hometown address mentioned, I have added an LOE stating that 'this is my permanent address as hometown".

Will this suffice?
Guys reply please!