+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP OINP International Student EOI - Education

aarontian9

Mar 1, 2022
Hi Everyone,

I am submitting my EOI to OINP. I am applying under Job offer - international student stream and I have a question regarding the "Education" section.

I filled in my Canadian bachelor information as required. Then in the next section, i am asked to provide additional credential.

the system says: " please enter information for each earned education credential - if you entered a Canadian credential above, please do not re-enter the same credential below. If you have no additional eligible Canadian education, please include at least one recent credential eared outside of Canada".

I do not have any additional credential other than my Canadian bachelor degree. I dont have any outside Canada credential either.... But i cannot move on to next section without filling in the fields in the bottom.

What should I do?

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Gigixo

May 2, 2020
Hi Aaron,
I have the same issue like you said, I wonder if you have an answer for it yet ? I cant move on with the next part without answering that section for oinp as well..
Thank you

Hi Everyone,

I am submitting my EOI to OINP. I am applying under Job offer - international student stream and I have a question regarding the "Education" section.

I filled in my Canadian bachelor information as required. Then in the next section, i am asked to provide additional credential.

the system says: " please enter information for each earned education credential - if you entered a Canadian credential above, please do not re-enter the same credential below. If you have no additional eligible Canadian education, please include at least one recent credential eared outside of Canada".

I do not have any additional credential other than my Canadian bachelor degree. I dont have any outside Canada credential either.... But i cannot move on to next section without filling in the fields in the bottom.

What should I do?

THANK YOU THANK YOU

aarontian9

Mar 1, 2022
Hi Aaron,
I have the same issue like you said, I wonder if you have an answer for it yet ? I cant move on with the next part without answering that section for oinp as well..
Thank you
hey there,

Yes i solved problem by emailing Ontario PNP office. Basically you should select "College, CEGEP, or other non-university" from the drop down list and enter a place holder... i know it sounds so random but this is what i was instructed to do. Hope this helps.

Below is the reply from OINP:

Hello,

Thank you for your correspondence to the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).

Upon entering the details of their Canadian credential, registrants could enter any foreign credential (i.e. high school diploma, other college or university credentials) by selecting the “College, CEGEP, or other non-university” option for this entry.

Thank you for your interest in the OINP.

Sincerely,

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program | Programme ontarien des candidats à l’immigration

Ministry of Labour, Training and Skills Development | Ministère du Travail, de la Formation et du Développement des compétences

Government of Ontario | Gouvernement de l’Ontario

4th floor | 4e étage

400 University Ave. | 400, avenue University

Toronto ON M7A 1V4

Tel | Tél. : (416) 327-0374

jjhernan

Star Member
Jul 17, 2022
Hi Everyone,

What should I do?

THANK YOU THANK YOU
HI Aaron, how your application is going?

Pallvi Samrai

Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have done 12th grade from outside Canada(India) , then came here and did my college diploma, The place where they ask if I have done any education credential outside Canada is not giving my any option for secondary level education, therefore I cannot move to the next page.
Please advice.

PussinDarcy

Mar 13, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have done 12th grade from outside Canada(India) , then came here and did my college diploma, The place where they ask if I have done any education credential outside Canada is not giving my any option for secondary level education, therefore I cannot move to the next page.
Please advice.
I also faced this issue, did you find a suggestion? I didn't realize how hard to do all this paper stuff, that's even harder than education....

criadontas

Oct 23, 2023
Hi Everyone,

What should I do?

THANK YOU THANK YOU

Absolutely, recognizing the significance of Android AV apps is crucial in today's digital landscape. They serve as a shield against potential threats, safeguarding our personal and sensitive information. I recently delved into this topic while working on a cybersecurity project for my course. It was imperative to understand how these apps functioned and their impact on overall device security. This research not only broadened my knowledge but also highlighted the importance of staying updated with the latest AV technologies. In fact, I'd be happy to help you further in this area. If you ever need assistance, feel free to ask - I'd be glad to https://essaypro.com/annotated-bibliography-writing-service write my annotated bibliography on this topic!
Thanks for the information!

emillioe53

Nov 21, 2023
Hi Everyone,

Moving forward on the application feels like hitting a roadblock. It's essential to recognize the value of our existing qualifications while also seeking opportunities to enhance our skills, perhaps by reading books like those recommended at https://edureviewer.com/lsat-reading-comprehension-books/. They might provide insights that supplement our academic background.

What should I do?

THANK YOU THANK YOU
One possible solution would be to ensure that you have thoroughly reviewed and accurately entered all the details related to your Canadian bachelor's degree in the respective section.

prahu_shinde

Jan 6, 2020
Mumbai
Hi,
I wanted to ask.

What should we enter in years of study? I have done one plus one. should I enter two courses or just change 2 in years of study?

Thanks,