+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help needed

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
by mistake I answered no to this question"have you applied to remain or enter in Canada before' cuz I thought it as a visitor visa. It was in the try application after pgwp (correct info)approval in which every info was correct. try got approved too but I found about this mistake just now that I am going to apply for pr. will I get banned for 5 yrs?

Last edited:

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
by mistake I answered no to this question"have you applied to remain or enter in Canada before' cuz I thought it as a visitor visa. It was in the try application after pgwp (correct info)approval in which every info was correct. try got approved too but I found about this mistake just now that I am going to apply for pr. will I get banned for 5 yrs?
A little hard to understand you, but do let me know if I'm correctly understanding your situation - You always answered no to the question "Have you applied to remain or enter in Canada before". Is it correct?

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
A little hard to understand you, but do let me know if I'm correctly understanding your situation - You always answered no to the question "Have you applied to remain or enter in Canada before". Is it correct?
No in pgwp application, I answered correctly but I answered no in Trv application. I attached my visa & entry stamps plus pgwp though.

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
What do you reckon, i did call an immigration “lawyer “ he said this is not a materialistic misrepresentation as it wouldn’t effect the outcome of trv + application is considered as a whole i.e i did submit stamps and pgwp . What is ur take on this . I see you are a reputed member.

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Man imma off this forum, i try to answer as much as possible but haven’t been getting any replies on my queries with so many views

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Man imma off this forum, i try to answer as much as possible but haven’t been getting any replies on my queries with so many views
We are all volunteers here. If you want instant answers, spend some money on a lawyer. It's not us who made a mistake, good grief. Bye bye

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
What do you reckon, i did call an immigration “lawyer “ he said this is not a materialistic misrepresentation as it wouldn’t effect the outcome of trv + application is considered as a whole i.e i did submit stamps and pgwp . What is ur take on this . I see you are a reputed member.
We wouldn't know more than a lawyer. If an immigration lawyer feels confident, you should go with their opinion.