+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed to identify job catagory

nruthven

Apr 21, 2008
I work in the tool/plant rental industry and i'm having a hard time trying to figure out what catagory of job this would come under, I have experience in almost all types of rental equipment from small tools and plant up to lifting equipment, cherry pickers and scissor lifts.
I have been in this line of work for almost 7 years with job titles from test and run (semi skilled fitter) right up to depot manager.
I'm currently an assistant manager in a company that deals with non mechanical plant which mainly deals with concreting equipment.
I also have a foundation construction award in carpentry which i'm also having problems trying to figure out what this may by called in Canada.
Any help would be greatly appriciated

Raytas

Mar 31, 2008
Hi, have you tried the NOC list try keywords and it will give you a list of all possible jobs under that category. Good luck

nruthven

Apr 21, 2008
have tried looking over that but alas haven't come across anything which seems to fit in with my job description over here, its hard enough trying to find the right category in england let alone another country