+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP Needed !! Study Visa Refused for January 2017 Intake.

dimplegod9

Nov 26, 2016
Dear Harsh,

I have applied through a consultant only, Global Overseas.
I have no band below 6.
Can you advise me with any good consultant, if any in your circle.
Also can i add you on my whatsapp? only if you wish too.

Dimple Godbole
dimplegod9@gmail.com

macIndia

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
L-7.5, R- 7, S-7,W-7
Guys, forgot to post the update on this thread. After refusal requested the CAIPS notes. VO refusal reason was "Only brother is already in Canada and not enough marks in relevant subject of course selection"

Applied again right after 4 weeks of refusal with strong SOP, and clearly articulated the study plan, how low marks in math would be mitigated and how sibling presence in Canada wouldn't restrict the applicant from returning to home country instead it would have a positive impact on initial transition in new environment.

Got the APPROVAL in next 2 weeks.

There would be a time when you would feel completely discouraged, shattered and purposeless but that's where HOPE is needed the most. Do not lose HOPE, I have known it now more than ever. Hold on to it, keep it alive, Everyone needs it.

Cheers. ;)

good boy

Feb 17, 2017
macIndia said:
Guys, forgot to post the update on this thread. After refusal requested the CAIPS notes. VO refusal reason was "Only brother is already in Canada and not enough marks in relevant subject of course selection"

Applied again right after 4 weeks of refusal with strong SOP, and clearly articulated the study plan, how low marks in math would be mitigated and how sibling presence in Canada wouldn't restrict the applicant from returning to home country instead it would have a positive impact on initial transition in new environment.

There would be a time when you would feel completely discouraged, shattered and purposeless but that's where HOPE is needed the most. Do not lose HOPE, I have known it now more than ever. Hold on to it, keep it alive, Everyone needs it.

Cheers. ;)

You brought hope to me! Sent you a personal message.

jashan sandhu

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
macIndia said:
Hi Guys,

Need your help.

My brother applied for Study Visa from India in Seneca College for Jan 2017 intake. He has got the refusal letter from CIC stating two of the following reasons.

10th - 8.8 CGPA
12th - 71.6%
English - 73
Physics - 56
Chemistry - 91
Math - 59
Physical Education - 79
IELTS - 7.5 (Listening - 9, Reading- 7.0, Writing- 6.0, Speaking - 7.0)

Course selected : Computer Programmer Analyst (3 years)

Financial Shown :

1st Semester Fee paid : Around CAD $8k - Paid via My Credit card (Brother's) from Canada
GIC submitted : CAD $10k

ITR :
Father : INR 3.5 lacs
Mother : INR 3 lacs

Rejection Reason given in letter.

Reason 1 : You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay. In reaching this
decision, I considered several factors, including:
purpose of visit
Reason 2 : (Other Reason) Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of: Your qualifications, previous studies, missing marks cards, gap in studies employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans.

Not sure what exactly is missing here and why this rejection. is this course mis-match ? I, Myself had the same kind of profile applying for computer course after 12th and got the visa without course mis-match reason. Not only me, a lot of others as well recently.

Spoke to couple of consultants as well, Some are saying to re-apply for the same intake and some of them are saying apply for the next intake by paying the fee from India.

Not sure what option to take.

Few suggested to take a short computer certificate course and re-apply in next intake to show the relevant study. Other suggested to opt for take Bachelors of Computers (3Years) and reapply after that.

Looking for advice.
apply again by paying fee from India. as your brother's fee is paid from canada itself,it shows that you have someone there already and you are definately not going to return after your course completion. Here ties to home country is the major reason of his rejection.

Navprateek

Dec 29, 2015
apply again by paying fee from India. as your brother's fee is paid from canada itself,it shows that you have someone there already and you are definately not going to return after your course completion. Here ties to home country is the major reason of his rejection.
Hi Jashan
Did you get yoyr visa?

deepak_sony

Jul 28, 2017
Hi everyone, Deepak here .i have applied my visa on 18th july 2017 for canada. I got admission in Conestoga college for advance diploma in international business management for sept intake. My profile is
Ielts - 6.5 ( all bands 6.5 except reading-5.5)
10th- 8.8 cgpa
12th(science) - 63%
Maths -43/100
I have paid gic and 1st semester college fees.
I wanted to ask the chances of visa rejection as my previous studies are not related to the course i have selected.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017
Hi @macIndia

I just saw your posts. I wish to get some information from you regarding my profile.

My profile:
10th- 54%
12th-64% with psychology subject
BA Psychology honours with 65%
1 year PG diploma in Guidance and counseling with 81%
1 month Internship with Chandigarh social welfare board in counseling
Work experience as a school counselor 1 year 8 months
1 year work experience as a counselor in a private online education company
IELTS- 7 overall, with no band less than 6.5

I applied to study in canada, i wanted to choose a ccourse of my prior education field but unfortunately the seats got full and the college suggested me other program i.e Buisness admin 2 year program. My consultant suggested me to choose the program as the collge has offered me and blah blah...

I applied my visa and it got refused and the reasons were-

I
This refers to your application for a student permit to Canada. I have completed my assessment of your application and I have determined that you do not meet the requirements for a student permit; therefore, your application is refused.

In accordance with Section A11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA),any person wishing to become a temporary resident of Canada must satisfy an officer that he or she is not inadmissible to Canada and meets the requirements of the Act. This includes the requirement to establish to the satisfaction of the officer that the applicant will respect their conditions of admission and will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for his or her stay.

In reaching a decision, an officer considers several factors; these may include the applicant’s travel and identity documents, reason for travel to Canada, contacts in Canada, financial means for the trip; ties to country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family ties) and whether the applicant would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below or have failed to comply with our request for an examination or documentation. I am therefore refusing your application.

Grounds for refusal:

· Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident.

I have applied the caips on 2nd sep, My friend from lives in Canada and he applied the caips on my behalf. we got the confirmation of reciveing it in 4 weeks or so due to high volume of applications to cic.

Meanwhile I am reapplying to another collg with Post grad course in my prior field of education.

Looking forward for some suggestions from all of you.

Thanks.

Swati_vg

Aug 30, 2017

Cheers. ;)
You definitelty boosted my confidence. Thanks I am reapplying again for jan intake. waiting for my caips :/

Subhajit91

Oct 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

Need a help!!!

Below is my profile.
10th : 79%
12th : 89%
Did my bachelor's in ECE : 77%(no backlog)
Have 4 years of experience in Networking.
IELTS: 6.5 overall(no band less than 6)

Got admit letter from Conestoga College for a course related to networking.

Kindly let me know any possibility my visa application will be rejected?

Early response will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Oct 24, 2017

Cheers. ;)
Congrats, can you post or send us the SOP so that we can have an idea to make a strong SOP for low grades or purpose of visit.

AmanSingh4

Aug 11, 2018
Hi all,

Even My visa got rejected on 9th Augustdue to following reason- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Find blow my profile:
Applied under General category, online on 21st June
Graduate: Bachelor in Hotel Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology
IELTS: 6.5 band
GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
Fund: Fathers business + investment

Applied Course: PG in Global Hospitality Management course from Conestoga college for September intake.

Can anyone please guide me on what should I do next in order to get visa?

If0706

Aug 24, 2018
Hi all,

Even My visa got rejected on 26th November due to following reason- Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more of the following : your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, other educational opportunities available in your country or Canada, language abilities, or your future prospects and plans.

Find blow my profile:
Applied under General category, offline on 17th November.
Graduate: Bachelor in Management (Marketing) BMS from Mumbai University
Work Experience: 6 years in sales
IELTS: 6.5 band
GIC: Paid
1st Semester Fees: Paid
Fund: 20 lac bank loan + 3.5 Lac my mother in law FD + my form 16+ my husband It return (All in India)- total 40+ Lac to take care of 2 years living expense.
Applied Course: PG in International Business Management from Lambton college, January 2017 intake
All experience documents submitted with SOP.

Can anyone please guide me on what should I do next in order to get visa?
Hi,
Even I have the same profile with 7 years of work experience. Please let me know did you got your visa 2nd time? If yes, Please let me know the process you followed, It would be of great help.

Aug 23, 2018
hey i think i can perfectly answer your question macindia.
the main reason would be the subjects, your brother took physical education in option to computer education. even he is interested in doing computer programs insted of selecting the computer education as an elective. the lazy for not working on computers and scoring in physical education lead your brother to rejection.

i am not a consultant.