App. Filed.......
10-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-11-2017
Med's Request
01-12-2017
Med's Done....
02-12-2017
Guys - I am the PA under Family Class Sponsorship, received AOR1 last week, so I am applying for the PCC. I am originally from Pakistan but living in Saudi Arabia since age of 22. I already have applied for one from Saudia and ready to apply to get one from Pakistan. Every year I visit Pakistan for about a month. Now my question is if I need one police certificate or do I have to get multiple certificates for each visit as well. If only one certificate would work then do I have to get mentioned all the durations of my visits as well on the certificate. Please share your experiences.

Thanks!

Dreamss

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Uganda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Dar es Salaam
App. Filed.......
28-05-2019
Doc's Request.
13-11-2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2017
File Transfer...
Yes
Med's Request
11-10-2019
Med's Done....
20-10-2019
Guys - I am the PA under Family Class Sponsorship, received AOR1 last week, so I am applying for the PCC. I am originally from Pakistan but living in Saudi Arabia since age of 22. I already have applied for one from Saudia and ready to apply to get one from Pakistan. Every year I visit Pakistan for about a month. Now my question is if I need one police certificate or do I have to get multiple certificates for each visit as well. If only one certificate would work then do I have to get mentioned all the durations of my visits as well on the certificate. Please share your experiences.

Thanks!
You should online get one for each country you spent more than 6 Months. To answer you question one for Pakistan and for SA

amoten1984

Jan 13, 2018

Thanks!
Hi Qureshi,

I see your BGC started last month, any update after that change? Also, did you actually get an email when they started processing your BGC?