+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed please

Aug 22, 2015
I want to ask few things me mom and my dad want to come to canada and apply for refugee we are from india and belong to backward class please once the travel resume we will come on a visit visa and apply for refugee where should we go in Canada or shall we apply for a refugee in USA plèase help ANY LAYWER CONTACT IS WELCOME

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I want to ask few things me mom and my dad want to come to canada and apply for refugee we are from india and belong to backward class please once the travel resume we will come on a visit visa and apply for refugee where should we go in Canada or shall we apply for a refugee in USA plèase help ANY LAYWER CONTACT IS WELCOME
You have to prove that you are being personally persecuted and so are your parents if you are an adult. It is quite difficult to get asylum from India. I suggest you contact a Canadian immigration lawyer to see if you have grounds for an asylum claim. The owner of the website might be a good option. You need to show proof that your life is at risk, show proof of any threat or harm that you have experienced, that you have sought out help in India and that you have relocated to other areas of India to seek safety. There are scams going on which have convinced Indians to seek asylum in Canada for a fee when they are unlikely true refugees. Thy could end up being returned to India.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/asylum-seekers-pay-thousands-for-free-services-1.5909605#:~:text=Montreal-,Asylum seekers from India swindled into paying thousands for free,in fees once they arrive