Help needed! NBPNP - Information session in Abu Dhabi

ChristineYang

Star Member
Jul 3, 2016
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I am from Singapore and last night i registered Abu Dhabi information session 14:00pm on 17th July and also sent out my full resume and IELTS score (7.5) to promotions.

Could someone please tell me generally it takes how long for them to reply? I need their confirmation email urgently for book air ticket for attending next Sunday. or can I just use auto-reply email which i received after I signed up. is the submission number indicated on that auto-reply email same as registration number on authorisation email? can i go ahead to book ticket or should i wait confirmation from promotions? what if they will not reply? goh, want to attend that session so badly!

My current profession is tax associate, is this consider under "Accounting and bookkepping", actually my job also includes some financial analysis, but dont know what code should I put, appreciate someone could help me, thank you in advance.

one way

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Christine!

I just applied for the session and I have the same question in mind. When do they send out the confirmation email after this auto-generated email? I hope it's way ahead before the actual session itself!