+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed in filling citizenship form

maxo

Star Member
Dec 29, 2008
Hello All,

Please guide:

4 B) Height - What should be mentioned if height is mentioned in cms do I write N.A in height in feet column?
5 B) Mailing address what should be mentioned if it is same as Home address - N.A. or same address should be mentioned?
6 E)Address in past four years- If a person leaves Canada on 1st and reaches his home country on 3rd what should be mentioned in address for 2nd as the person will be travelling-please guide
6 F) work and education history- if the person is unemployed for 3 months what should be mentioned in city,country column (N.A. or the city and country he was living)
6 G)Minor education history- If the space is not enough should I first complete the column on the form and continue the remaining details on a separate sheet or just write as per sheet attached and fill the complete details on the sheet.Where should I attach the sheet after the entire form or just after the page which contains section 6G so that its easier for the case worker to refer it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Mah*

Jul 23, 2014
maxo said:
Hello All,

Please guide:

4 B) Height - What should be mentioned if height is mentioned in cms do I write N.A in height in feet column?
5 B) Mailing address what should be mentioned if it is same as Home address - N.A. or same address should be mentioned?
6 E)Address in past four years- If a person leaves Canada on 1st and reaches his home country on 3rd what should be mentioned in address for 2nd as the person will be travelling-please guide
6 F) work and education history- if the person is unemployed for 3 months what should be mentioned in city,country column (N.A. or the city and country he was living)
6 G)Minor education history- If the space is not enough should I first complete the column on the form and continue the remaining details on a separate sheet or just write as per sheet attached and fill the complete details on the sheet.Where should I attach the sheet after the entire form or just after the page which contains section 6G so that its easier for the case worker to refer it.

4 B) Either in cm or ft
5 B) Don't need to write anything if its the same as the home address
6 E) From the date you leave Canada you should mention the new address
6 F) Wherever you were residing
6 G) I assume it should be immediately after the page that it's related to

Plus when you have a question you can always call CIC and ask what they suggest, I used to call them a few ties and see what different gents suggest! ;)

Good luck

crazylove

Star Member
Jun 20, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2013
AOR Received.
07-03-2014
LANDED..........
16-12-2010
For your height check on your PR Card.

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
5 B) if mailing address is same as home address, write "same as home address" (that's what I did)

6 E) it is easier to first of all list all your Canadian addresses for the past 4 years, then at the bottom, enter the addresses of the where you stayed when you travelled. it's normal for the dates to overlap, since visiting overseas does not mean you no longer had your address in Canada.

Example: let's say you signed your lease in May 2012 and still living in same place, then travelled from Dec 2012 - Feb 2013 and again from Dec 2013 - March 2014, you can do it like so:

- May 2012 to present: put the address
- Jan 2010 - April 2012: put the address
- Dec 2012 - Feb 2013: put address of the where you lived during your visit
- Dec 2013 - March 2014 - put address of where you lived during your visit
you can enter a comment below saying "bottom two addresses were during visits to 'name of country or countries'. This is how I did mine. I had my test 2 days ago, had no problems.

maxo said:
Hello All,

Please guide: