+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Needed in filling Additional Family Information Form

sabrinawaiz

May 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Experts,

One of my friends wife and spouse need to fill the Additional Family Information form. Please take a look at the attached image and advise me the right way to fill this form.
Do I have to interchange the names in the applicant field and spouse name field while filling the second form for the spouse?

http://s18.postimg.org/sw8tj1hw8/Untitled.jpg

PS: I am helping a friend to fill this form. I am single, so I didn't came across this situation. Thanks for your help.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
sabrinawaiz said:
Dear Experts,

One of my friends wife and spouse need to fill the Additional Family Information form. Please take a look at the attached image and advise me the right way to fill this form.
Do I have to interchange the names in the applicant field and spouse name field while filling the second form for the spouse?

PS: I am helping a friend to fill this form. I am single, so I didn't came across this situation. Thanks for your help.
As i filled-in my form which was accepted. It is easy to filled PA form but the problem is filling form for spouse. When filling for spouse then mentioned spouse name in spouse column, children name in children column and leave PA column blank.

nkalra

Champion Member
Sep 8, 2011
sabrinawaiz said:
Dear Experts,

PA applicant will remain same in both the forms, so goes with spouse.Change the mother father name accordingly.

sabrinawaiz

May 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks nkalra and sheeno1 for replying...

@ nkalra: Please confirm if I understand correctly.

On the form filled by PA, in section A:

Column 1, Row1 --> PA Name
Column 1, Row 2 --> Spouse Name
Column 1, Row 3 --> Father's name (PA)
Column 1, Row 4 --> Mother's name (PA)

On the form filled by SPOUSE, in section A:

Column 1, Row1 --> PA Name
Column 1, Row 2 --> Spouse Name
Column 1, Row 3 --> Father's name (SPOUSE)
Column 1, Row 4 --> Mother's name (SPOUSE)

So, only by looking at these two forms, the visa officer can not know if the listed names (father and mother) belong to the PA or SPOUSE. Am I right?

If so, how can we bring clarity? And please advise me the right way to go about it.

Thanks.

goalcanada

Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-13
AOR Received.
PER recd 25-07-2013
Med's Request
18-08-2014
Med's Done....
3rd line on 19.09.14
Passport Req..
PPR1 on 12.09.14 & PP submitted 29.9.14
sabrinawaiz said:
Dear Experts,

Dear Friend, No need to swap the name. Applicant is same in both the forms. By getting the father, mother and sibling details CIC will figure out.

sabrinawaiz

May 29, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much for all the responses. Appreciate your help.