+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed GCMS Notes to explain. Is Medical Upfront required?

agnes0910

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-08-2021
Request Date: 08/25/2022

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralize Intake Office
Text:
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS check: No relevant/material information found. Correct feed received and allocated. Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical Report (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician, or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative’s application. Authorized representative verified to be in a good status. SPR is a Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on--------- as a ND2 PA is Sponsor’s niece Size of the Family unit includes: -SPR- PA – PA’ spouse TOTAL: 3
R.11 based on: valid and legal status in country of residence – UAE: London application locked in on 2021-08-23. Case forwarded to visa office for processing.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

Paper File:
Office: London

Hello. Just to clarify if they are requesting for an upfront medical? As you can see medical was not started and since then I haven't received a medical request
Timeline:
Application sent: August 23, 2021
AOR 1: December 13, 2021
Biometrics done: Dec 15, 2021
AOR2: Dec 22, 2021 started processing the application

Appreciate any inputs. Thank you.

BCTechy

Jan 18, 2022
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Online - London VO
NOC Code......
n/a
App. Filed.......
12-01-2022
Doc's Request.
04-10-2022
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
28-02-2022
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
01-03-2022
Med's Request
13-03-2022
Med's Done....
23-07-2022
Interview........
n/a
Request Date: 08/25/2022

Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: Centralize Intake Office
Text:
Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS check: No relevant/material information found. Correct feed received and allocated. Client will be advised via decision letter from CIO that: An original Upfront Medical Report (IMM1017B UPFRONT) signed by a Panel Physician, or an E-Medical Up-front Medical Notification information sheet has not been provided. Your relative must complete the medical and once completed forward this information directly to the visa office noted above along with a copy of this letter. Your application has been transferred to the visa office noting this deficiency. Your relative must also forward the medical information directly to the visa office to allow continued processing of his/her application. Failure to do so will result in delays and possible refusal of your relative’s application. Authorized representative verified to be in a good status. SPR is a Canadian citizen residing in Canada. SPR landed on--------- as a ND2 PA is Sponsor’s niece Size of the Family unit includes: -SPR- PA – PA’ spouse TOTAL: 3
R.11 based on: valid and legal status in country of residence – UAE: London application locked in on 2021-08-23. Case forwarded to visa office for processing.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Not started
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Not Started
Info Sharing: In Progress

Paper File:
Office: London

Hello. Just to clarify if they are requesting for an upfront medical? As you can see medical was not started and since then I haven't received a medical request
Timeline:
Application sent: August 23, 2021
AOR 1: December 13, 2021
Biometrics done: Dec 15, 2021
AOR2: Dec 22, 2021 started processing the application

Appreciate any inputs. Thank you.
I am assuming and interpreting based on what is says. It seems as though the London office should have sent you an IME request letter to your GCKey account. If you do not have one, I would recommend submitted a webform requesting an update on the file status, if a medical is indeed required, and if so, let them know you do not have a medical IME request number. I will warn you though.... The London office is not exactly the quickest at getting back to people. The sponsor may have to reach out to his/her local MP to have them enquire on the status. I hope this helps...

agnes0910

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
UAE
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
03-08-2021
Thank you for your response. I sent an email to London immigration asking the same question And i got this reply. I don’t know if this is a generic response or better to use the webform.

Please be advised that your application is in the queue for review by an Immigration Officer. Our office will notify you once the medical examination or any further information is required.
We trust this is of assistance to you.