+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for visitor visa for my parents....

omsai_786

Dec 1, 2014
Hi. I want to apply for multiple-entry visitor visa for my parents in India. I have a few questions.
1. Can I apply on their behalf from here in Canada online. I have read that they do not accept payments from Canadian banks.
2. Does the passports go with the applications or are they demanded later.
3. Is it necessary to send copies of all the documents like my PR card copies, driving licenses, bank statements, employment letters, passport copies, etc.
4. Do I have to mention on my letter of invitation that my parents need multiple entry or single entry visa.

Thanks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You could check this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx?lang=eng&_ga=1.261613902.290034985.1420824675

You must provide copies of your PR card, Passport, bank statements, T4, NOA, employment letter, etc

Your parents must show very strong ties to India.... this could be property documents, financial investments they have made, family ties to India, etc. The VO must be convinced that they will return to India after their stay in Canada. Having previous travel history also helps.

You could also purchase Overseas Travel Medical Insurance for your parents.... from India.... for their age, the maximum insurance coverage they will get will be USD 50000.

The travel insurance document can be submitted with their TRV applications.... in case this insurance needs to be cancelled later then you will lose only a small amount.

Hope this helps.... all the best :)