+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed for supervisa application

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I want to invite my mother under supervisa category. She doesn't have any income to show. Is it mandatory for her to show bank balance? Is it possible that I can provide proof of fund for her and insurance. How strong will be the case under these criteria?

Any help in this matter is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

canada.insurance

Jan 3, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your Parent and Grandparent can stay in Canada on Super Visa up to two years without the need to renew your status.To receive Visa takes from 4-8 weeks. More information you can find on government web site.

One of the conditions to receive a Super Visa is to present proof that they have bought Canadian Medical Insurance Coverage for at least one year.
(You can now buy medical Insurance for Super Visa online)
A key requirement for obtaining a Super Visa is proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company.
The coverage must:

• Be valid for a minimum of one year

• Cover health care, hospitalization and repatriation

• Provide a minimum coverage of $100,000

• Be valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer

Reactions: Keepsthefaith

nancy11

Nov 6, 2010
What should be the minimum annual income of myself to bring my parents in canada?If they also show their property & bank balance then will it help me to bring them in canada?

Please help.I need to know that.

thnaks

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
nancy11 said:
What should be the minimum annual income of myself to bring my parents in canada?If they also show their property & bank balance then will it help me to bring them in canada?

Please help.I need to know that.

thnaks
For Super Visa, whether you meet the LICO limit (as mentioned in pulsarsidhu's above post) is way more important than your parents' income/bank balance. But again, those are always plus points for any kind of TRV.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it really depends on the visa office etc.
My mom visited us 4 times. ONly the first time she provided documents that she owns property. She is retired with a very small pension. Three other times she only submitted our invitation stating that we cover all expenses including medical, tickets and room and board. We also submitted letters from our work stating how much we make and what we do.
Good luck!

Even though I am nervous that she won't get it now-i think they got more strict:(