Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-11-2015
Med's Done....
16-12-2015 Passed
Thanks Kumar. Where did you upload the medical insurance document?
Looks like others have already replied to your question. Hope everything worked out ok for you..All the best brother :)

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi,
Can anyone please help me with my query. I just applied for my parents visa online and I didn’t upload the document checklist form because there was no place to upload it.
How much of a big problem this is gonna be in visa processing?

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
Hi bryanna,
I wanted to ask one more question if you don’t mind.
I applied for my parents visa online from United Arab Emirates indicating that my parents live in Abu Dhabi. My parents have already given their biometrics but they haven’t received medical request letter yet.
My parents want to travel to Pakistan (their country of passport) now here are my two questions;
1. Can they give medical before it’s been asked by cic? Is this kind of medical called upfront medical?
2. If my parents are in pak while I showed in my application that they reside in uae, would this create any problem for my parents application if the visa officer reviews my parents application and sees , by some means,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi bryanna,
I wanted to ask one more question if you don’t mind.
I applied for my parents visa online from United Arab Emirates indicating that my parents live in Abu Dhabi. My parents have already given their biometrics but they haven’t received medical request letter yet.
My parents want to travel to Pakistan (their country of passport) now here are my two questions;
1. Can they give medical before it’s been asked by cic? Is this kind of medical called upfront medical?
They should have done their medicals before they applied (upfront). They now have to wait for the medical requests from IRCC

2. If my parents are in pak while I showed in my application that they reside in uae, would this create any problem for my parents application if the visa officer reviews my parents application and sees , by some means,
They would need to inform IRCC about their change in address through the web form and email to the Abu Dhabi visa office

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
They should have done their medicals before they applied (upfront). They now have to wait for the medical requests from IRCC

They would need to inform IRCC about their change in address through the web form and email to the Abu Dhabi visa office
Thank you so much bryanna for your reply.
One more thing please , they are not moving to Pakistan permanently, they are going just for one week. Even in this scenario they have to inform Abu Dhabi visa office ??

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you so much bryanna for your reply.
One more thing please , they are not moving to Pakistan permanently, they are going just for one week. Even in this scenario they have to inform Abu Dhabi visa office ??
It's not necessary in that case.

Even if they get medical requests when they are in Pakistan, they can return to UAE to do their medicals. If they want to do their medicals in Pakistan then I recommend you search this forum for the issues faced by other applicants due to IOM

sameera_rathore

Sep 4, 2017
It's not necessary in that case.

Even if they get medical requests when they are in Pakistan, they can return to UAE to do their medicals. If they want to do their medicals in Pakistan then I recommend you search this forum for the issues faced by other applicants due to IOM
I really appreciate your help. Can I ask one more thing please.
My parents have given their biometrics since 26th feb 2019 and their account has been updated with their biometric number and the date they gave biometric, however, their is a line under the details section that says that we do not need your fingerprints and we will let you know if that changes. Is it normal?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I really appreciate your help. Can I ask one more thing please.
My parents have given their biometrics since 26th feb 2019 and their account has been updated with their biometric number and the date they gave biometric, however, their is a line under the details section that says that we do not need your fingerprints and we will let you know if that changes. Is it normal?
Yes. As IRCC has received your parents' biometrics, their fingerprints are not required (again)