+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help needed: addresses and work history ( CIT 0002E Question 6 G)

Kamran2015

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Hi Everyone,

the guide for Question 6G in CIT0002E reads:
"Write all your Canadian addresses for the six (6) years before the date of your application or since you became a permanent resident, whichever is more recent ("the relevant period"), including the postal codes.
If you were residing, employed or attending school outside Canada, you must also list all your foreign addresses, including the postal codes."

Addresses:
I have a period during which I was switching from one city to another in Canada during which I stayed in 5 different Airbnb addresses in each city (total of 10 Airbnb addresses. Yes I am a fan of Airbnb!). Should I list all of these Canadian addresses? I was using a friend's address for my driver's license until I found the place which I stayed for good.

Another thing is that I traveled back and forth my home country a lot (sometimes for 3 months). I should list my home country address as well. Right?

Activity:
For question 6H, if we were looking for work, should we list "unemployed" under the column Work/education or just mention "looking for work"?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Last edited: