+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me to follow up.....

k3v1n

May 15, 2009
hi to everyone... i am one of the hundreds of people wanted to immigrate to canada. i was interviewed by several companies and i got 2 positive responses from them..... the first company interviewed me last january and they told me that they submitted papers for LMO processing, i tried to make a follow up a month later and the HR told me that they don't have any control on when the LMO will be approve so until now i am waiting.. i keep on emailing them but no response from them...
on the second company, when i applied with them they told me that they can process the LMO once i pass the interview. so went to a normal hiring process which on the very first is the interview.... i passed the interview and they told me that they need all the information/steps on how to process the LMO. i gave to them all the necessary information/links on this matter... .i thought they are processing the LMO but one time when i called the HR they told me that no words yet from their CEO about my papers... i keep on emailing the HR and they told so far they never started the processing of my LMO yet..... and up to now when i am making a follow up regarding my application no words from them....
i am asking all the senior members here especially BCGuy, Leon, PMM and to all.. please advise what to do..
do i have to keep on waiting for the LMO on the first company.... on the second company do i need to make a follow up or do i need stop bugging them...

thanks for reading this and have a blessed day!

k3v1n

May 15, 2009
please give advice.. do i need to stop bugging both company and look for another one that will sponsor me... or is that true that LMO processing took sometimes more than 6 months.. please give me enlightenment...

thanks again....

kevin

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

k3v1n said:
hi to everyone... i am one of the hundreds of people wanted to immigrate to canada. i was interviewed by several companies and i got 2 positive responses from them..... the first company interviewed me last january and they told me that they submitted papers for LMO processing, i tried to make a follow up a month later and the HR told me that they don't have any control on when the LMO will be approve so until now i am waiting.. i keep on emailing them but no response from them...
on the second company, when i applied with them they told me that they can process the LMO once i pass the interview. so went to a normal hiring process which on the very first is the interview.... i passed the interview and they told me that they need all the information/steps on how to process the LMO. i gave to them all the necessary information/links on this matter... .i thought they are processing the LMO but one time when i called the HR they told me that no words yet from their CEO about my papers... i keep on emailing the HR and they told so far they never started the processing of my LMO yet..... and up to now when i am making a follow up regarding my application no words from them....
i am asking all the senior members here especially BCGuy, Leon, PMM and to all.. please advise what to do..
do i have to keep on waiting for the LMO on the first company.... on the second company do i need to make a follow up or do i need stop bugging them...

thanks for reading this and have a blessed day!
1. If the HR claims they submitted, there is nothing you can do for the first company. 6 months seems a little long, well extremely long. I think if you keep bugging the second company, your are going to P**s them off, and they may not bother to process it. Remember the companies now have to prove that they have advertised int he job bank and why the PR/Citizens who applied for the job were not suitable.

PMM

k3v1n

May 15, 2009
PMM thanks for your response.. so it seems my application is over and they are not interested in pursuing my application.... all the expenses i made is just a waste like making photocopies, background check, forwarding all the necessary documents to them. i hope they said on my first application that they cannot sponsor an employee like me and never count on the words they said after i passed the interview and saying that they will process my LMO... its sad ... :(

thanks again...

k3v1n

May 15, 2009
i got mail from alberta immigration that the processing of LMO is only 3weeks..... so please help me how to approach/email my employer to make a follow up on my papers.. because he told me before that he will email me back once he got the response for my application (LMO)