kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
Hi,

Application filled at: CHC Islamabad.

I applied in Lakehead University for masters program (2yrs). After more than 30 days after I did my medicals today I get a letter from india chc (which I feel is very strange) that I need to consult back the medical center for further tests.

I never got any message or email from chc like the one when the ask me to give medicals now. They never called me to give test again on the same day like other ppl. They usually call within 48hrs if I am right.

But now I get a letter which is dated 18 July posted today 12 Aug. What I do now? is that visa rejection? I mean they can see the xray right away so it can't be that issue I think.

Should I get appointment at IOM again or just go there with the letter?

Please help me, I am panicking.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
because of strick delhi chc reply u late. Many ur cheast xray is not clear or they ask for some other type of test just take that letter and loa or any other kind of personal proff like dirving lic.,voter card etc. And go to medical center show that letter .and ur visa is allmost sure. BofL

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
sandhuboy said:
because of strick delhi chc reply u late. Many ur cheast xray is not clear or they ask for some other type of test just take that letter and loa or any other kind of personal proff like dirving lic.,voter card etc. And go to medical center show that letter .and ur visa is allmost sure. BofL
I don't understand why it came from india? usually if there is problem medical center calls after 2-3hrs or within 2 days for further test. I called IOM (medical center) and they already had forwarded the result to CHC almost a month ago.

Has anyone faced the same scenario? I will contact IOM asap.

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
kat2002 said:
I don't understand why it came from india? usually if there is problem medical center calls after 2-3hrs or within 2 days for further test. I called IOM (medical center) and they already had forwarded the result to CHC almost a month ago.

Has anyone faced the same scenario? I will contact IOM asap.
bro all the medicals of pakistan came to delhi after approval they go to pakistan chc and visa is approved .not only pakistan BD ,SRILANKA AND NEPAL BARMA AFGANISTAN ALL THE MEDICALS COME TO DELHI.and if u do'nt get call form ur local IOM that i do'nt know but here if xray is not clear they say us right there to do it again .and may be chc delhi want some more test .

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
sandhuboy said:
bro all the medicals of pakistan came to delhi after approval they go to pakistan chc and visa is approved .not only pakistan BD ,SRILANKA AND NEPAL BARMA AFGANISTAN ALL THE MEDICALS COME TO DELHI.and if u do'nt get call form ur local IOM that i do'nt know but here if xray is not clear they say us right there to do it again .and may be chc delhi want some more test .
Thanks for the info.

kat2002

Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Alhumdulillah In Canada
Do I need to take extra money? or the one that I paid initially are enough.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
You need to take extra money. I believe they will ask you for sputum culture test. I have also sent you a message. Please check your inbox. I had a similar issue and I had also applied for Lakehead University.