+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me plzzzz !!!!!!

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
hey guys i got rejected under spp for sep 2014 now planning to apply under general for jan 2015 some ppl saying we need to show second year fees in bank for two or three months ? is it a must? i already have a gic can i use that fr jan 2015? same college same course and what all extra documents do i need to submit under general ?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Adithya03 said:
hey guys i got rejected under spp for sep 2014 now planning to apply under general for jan 2015 some ppl saying we need to show second year fees in bank for two or three months ? is it a must? i already have a gic can i use that fr jan 2015? same college same course and what all extra documents do i need to submit under general ?

1. You can use the same GIC.
2. No need to show 2nd year fees.
3. Safe to assume second refusal if its a same course/college with no "significant change" in your profile.

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Hello i m adithya i applied under spp on 14th july got my PP tdy my visa rejection reason
1) Documents Lacks of Authenticity
2) Other reasons : Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more : your qualification, previous studies, Gap in studies, Employment, Level of establishment,Lang Abilities or your future prospects and plan and in letter it stated that i have to satisfied that i ll leave after my stay in Canada.

I got admit for business general course in Sheridan college its a two year prog. i paid my first year tuition fee and done my medical and gic

my profile
10th 56.5% 2008
12th 65.2% 2010
Ielts score above 7.5 overall listening 7.5 reading 6.5 writing 6.5 speaking 6.5
then i started working and i have submitted the work experience letter and i had gap of few months for that i showed i underwent dental treatment i fear maybe that dental document is the reason Sad
dont know what to do pls help me can i re apply ? i got rejected bcoz of this reason so same college and same course problem?