+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me pllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sahil11

Mar 5, 2014
hi
this is sahil from india,
i did my 10th+12th from hyd,and i completed my bachlor's in commerce.from kanpur university by distance education..can u plz tell me.can i apply for canada student visa..

10th - 55%
12th - 51%
bachlor's -63%
ielts not written yet...
help me ppppllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzz....

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
U need to get admission into a canadian university 1st. After that you can apply for study permit

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
mizan776 said:
U need to get admission into a canadian university 1st. After that you can apply for study permit
I guess he wont be eligible for Universities so u have to go ahead with Canadian Colleges :)

Also dont forget to choose a college from the list given in below link -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
I guess he wont be eligible for Universities so u have to go ahead with Canadian Colleges :)
Why?
Also dont forget to choose a college from the list given in below link -
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp
that goes for any educational institution, not just colleges.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
itstime said:
Why?
that goes for any educational institution, not just colleges.
WHY?
Because as far as i know Bachelors of Commerce in India is a 3 year course and to get into a Canadian University u require a 4 year Bachelors. (Correct me if i am wrong)

Yes that link is correct for all the educational institutes in Canada. So is'nt it better to go ahead with institutes who are eligible for PGWP??

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
WHY?
Because as far as i know Bachelors of Commerce in India is a 3 year course and to get into a Canadian University u require a 4 year Bachelors. (Correct me if i am wrong)
What if your program is eligible for transfer points so you could get your bachelor canadianized by studying two more years in the same bachelor program in Canada? You already have a head start. Or why not go for a diploma. As far as I know, universities have diploma programs as well.

Yes that link is correct for all the educational institutes in Canada. So is'nt it better to go ahead with institutes who are eligible for PGWP??
You said college. I merely pointed out that the link is for any educational institution. That means, not just college.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
itstime said:
hat if your program is eligible for transfer points so you could get your bachelor canadianized by studying two more years in the same bachelor program in Canada? You already have a head start. Or why not go for a diploma. As far as I know, universities have diploma programs as well.

You said college. I merely pointed out that the link is for any educational institution. That means, not just college.
Let me know if there is a university who has a post grad diploma for IT? :p

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
Let me know if there is a university who has a post grad diploma for IT? :p
OP has a bachelor in commerce. I can't see that the OP has asked for IT.

Chosing educational institution is dependent on many factors. First and foremost what your profession is then look at the reputation the institution has within the community of that profession. It has nothing to do with it being a university.

I'm in a college that has a GREAT reputation within my profession's community. It also has a great reputation outside Canada. Not a university - a ollege. And it offers bachelors and Diplomas of various levels.

singh-ak

Sep 18, 2013
itstime said:
OP has a bachelor in commerce. I can't see that the OP has asked for IT.

Chosing educational institution is dependent on many factors. First and foremost what your profession is then look at the reputation the institution has within the community of that profession. It has nothing to do with it being a university.

I'm in a college that has a GREAT reputation within my profession's community. It also has a great reputation outside Canada. Not a university - a ollege. And it offers bachelors and Diplomas of various levels.
Which college and filed you are from?

Btw i askd about IT as i am from IT background :)

itstime

Jul 8, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
singh-ak said:
Which college and filed you are from?

Btw i askd about IT as i am from IT background :)

Sorry, your sentence structure is warped which means, I don't understand your question

I'm not in Commerce as the OP, nor am I in IT like you stated you are. Why should I care? I am responsible for researching BEST educational institution for MY chosen career and I believe I have found the one.

sahil11

Mar 5, 2014
sorry guys my question is i did my bachlor's from distance education..so can i eligible for canada studen visa..??