Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015
you can get PCC even if you are outside UAE as long as you have someone who is physically there and is willing to process it on your behalf. just provide an authorization letter, print the request/application form and follow the steps here:

http://www.shjpolice.gov.ae/en/infoAppCidCertificate.aspx

khanaliaa said:
Hi all!
I need to get a police character certificate from Sharjah, UAE.
Thing is, I lived there for 9 months after my 18th birthday, and this was back in 1997. After that I settled in Pakistan, for higher education and job.

Now How can I get my PCC? I cannot go there, and I hear it is very difficult to get it via mail, as the UAE departments tend to loose it.
I know the procedure, even got my finger prints attested from Sindh Police/UAE Embassy/Foreign affairs.

Just want to know how to get UAE/Sharjah PCC while I'm in Pakistan. Any contacts, help ill be really appreciated.
My Father and Sister are still there. Also have my old buddies there. But all of them get the same answer from Dubai and Sharjah police "The berson has to be in UAE to get the PCC. We cannot issue a PCC in His/Her absence."

Thanks and regards,

Khanaali
for more info:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/police-clearance-from-sharjah-t19778.0.html

khanaliaa

Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Dec-2010
Nomination.....
06-July-2011
AOR Received.
18-January-2011
Thanks for the reply. I went to the site, and filled in the form. But it keeps asking for "ID Number". I think it is Emirates ID number.
They never had that in 1997. What should I do?

myluckyprincess

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 28, 2015
Passport Req..
July 9, 2015