+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me guys! Eligibility: Recommend interview???

Tete

Jun 26, 2017
Egypt
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ankara
App. Filed.......
23-06-2020
Passport Req..
20-11-2020
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2020
Hi I just read carefully the note. The numbers before each activities become smaller for more recent activities right? If this is correct, in application 3 they said recommend interview, then in application 2 they said aborted, then nothing updated
I have no idea what "aborted" means in this case. I would encourage you to order GCMS notes again for the most recent updates.

Reactions: trang.ng.pharm

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
My GCMS notes says the same
Recommended Interview
Notes were ordered a month back and still no update on the application

Anyone in same situation as mine?

TFTXMJ

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
My GCMS notes says the same
Recommended Interview
Notes were ordered a month back and still no update on the application

Anyone in same situation as mine?
Did you find any valuable information in the notes? The latest note in my GCMS dated on 21st Aug, but says nothing related to approval or refusal. And right at that date my eligibility review ( in GcKeys account )started. It has been almost 2.5 months without any updates.

Does your Assessment in the second page of your GCMS also show " Recommend Interview"?

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
Can you share 2 and 1 also ....... Also share print date of notes..... I also have interview recommended in notes
the date of the note is 13 Oct. Application 1 2 dont have any info it just said: Ottawa then Edmonton. Seems like my application is flying back and forth between these 2 offices.

jmjrose

Star Member
Sep 12, 2020
Not recd the AIP
Applied: June 11
First time applicant
Bio Pending
Medical Passed: July 23rd

No Update post that
Hi.. I am also in ur same situation.. Applied on June 20, no AIP, hwevr defrd to January intake.. If u get any update, pls let me knw.. Ordered gcms notes.... Anxiously waiting...

trang.ng.pharm

Sep 13, 2019
t
Hi.. I am also in ur same situation.. Applied on June 20, no AIP, hwevr defrd to January intake.. If u get any update, pls let me knw.. Ordered gcms notes.... Anxiously waiting...
it seems like application are held back because of this recommend interview thing, no AIP sent to these applicants.