+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help me guys !!!!!!!!!1

Adithya03

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
Hello i m adithya i applied under spp on 14th july got my visa rejected on 26th july and the reasons stated below
1) Documents Lacks of Authenticity
2) Other reasons : Your proposed studies are not reasonable in light of one or more : your qualification, previous studies, Gap in studies, Employment, Level of establishment,Lang Abilities or your future prospects and plan and in letter it stated that i have to satisfied that i ll leave after my stay in Canada.

I got admit for business general course in Sheridan college its a two year prog. i paid my first year tuition fee and done my medical and gic

my profile
10th 56.5% 2008
12th 65.2% 2010
Ielts score above 7.5 overall listening 7.5 reading 6.5 writing 6.5 speaking 6.5
then i started working and i have submitted the work experience letter and i had gap of few months for that i showed i underwent dental treatment i fear maybe that dental document i gave the doc had overwritten the year in it and i fear thats the reason document lacks authencity
dont know what to do pls help me can i re apply ? i got rejected bcoz of this reason so same college and same course problem if i re apply again fr jan intake ? i m gng to apply under general prog will i get a visa what are the possibilities ? and what all documents should i add ? have any of u guys got visa after 12th work exp? pls help me guys and guide me what should i do to make my profile good :D