+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help me fill out the appication for Study permit.

Clapika

Mar 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have problem filling out the Study Permit-Questionnaire. My aunt is the one who will pay all the fee and living cost for me in Canada, and in the Questionnaire, they ask for my parent income, property, tax, etc... Do I need to fill in these blank and give the "legal supporting documents"?.
And if there's not enough space on the Questionnaire, they told me to continue in a separate sheet, so do I need to print the page out?.
Please reply asap, and your reply means a lot to me since I'm doing this on my own and there are many things I don't get.:).

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi,
If you make sponser your aunt then no need for show your father/mother sponsership so its not problem.

Abu Bakr

Dec 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in sponsership you can make your father/mother and your family relation who is currently in canada. once you do make sponcer you aunt then mention your father/mother in only faimly information. just enough.

Clapika

Mar 25, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.:)
Do you have the Study Permit-Questionnaire in ur country?. Oh and what will I do if there's not enough space on the paper, can I just type it out, print and attach to the docs?