+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<<<<Help me draft a letter for VO London>>>>>..

kooljuly

Jun 8, 2011
Hi Friends,

I am an applicant of London and have done my meds almost 8.5 months ago but still waiting for PPR.I need to write a letter/email to my VO to request him to finalize my case within my meds expiry date.

I have a 17 years old daughter who has just passed her 11th grade and has to take admission in 12th grade.As my case is in final stages of processing so she has a strong desire to continue her 12th grade in Canada coz she wants to pursue her university studies in Canada.As the school year starts on Sep 1st in Canada so its better for me and my daughter to land before/by that date .Infact if my medicals expires, which is going to expire in almost 3.5 months,there is a strong chance that my case will be delayed for another six months or so ,in that case a considerable amount of precious time of my daughter's school year will be wasted which could cause her an extra year in her High School (currently she is not studying in an American System so she will take some time to settle in an American education system in order to get good GPA for university).

I would highly appreciate ,if anyone could help me in drafting a letter (or if possible draft a letter for my VO),for requesting him/her to finalize my case before or by September,keeping in mind my current situation.

Thanks in anticipation.