+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help Info Needed

bmte18

Jul 3, 2008
I migrated to Canada as a dependant to my mom who is the primary applicant..I was 18 and single at the time of application...we got approved when i was 25 we got approved and at the time we got approved I got married and had a kid but during that time my wife decided to stay in Singapore with my kid and live there so we didnt include or declare them when i First landed here.. Is there anyway to bring them over now since we have decided to be based here in Canada...some of my friends say it may look like misrepresentation but its mainly ignorance on my part i regret it every single day? is there any way for my wife and son to be here with me? thank you very much!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bmte18 said:
I migrated to Canada as a dependant to my mom who is the primary applicant..I was 18 and single at the time of application...we got approved when i was 25 we got approved and at the time we got approved I got married and had a kid but during that time my wife decided to stay in Singapore with my kid and live there so we didnt include or declare them when i First landed here.. Is there anyway to bring them over now since we have decided to be based here in Canada...some of my friends say it may look like misrepresentation but its mainly ignorance on my part i regret it every single day? is there any way for my wife and son to be here with me? thank you very much!
1. They are not members of the family class and can't be sponsored as they weren't examined.
2. You misrepresented yourself when you "landed" as you declared yourself to be single with no dependents so you have a problem, as you are subject to a report and removal.

PMM

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why dont you consult a laywer? They should be able to advice you.