Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-03-2012
Hello Friends
I am applying for SINP and have received the Job Offer, I am from Pakistan, Now I need to send the documents to SINP, Regarding the Proof of Funds, Can I show the Valuation Report of my Wife’s Jewelry? Is it acceptable? How this Valuation report should be submitted?

Someone told me that If the Jeweler on his Shop’s Letter Head with Stamp, writes the amount and Valuation done, then it will be enough for Proof of Funds points requirement.

Can Anybody help me in this regard?

Thanks in Advance

Fazan

nadiafaisal2

Feb 23, 2012
hi fezan
how did u get a job offer?did u search online for job or anybody from sask refered u?
can u tell me the web site if u applied online for a job?
thankyou

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fazan said:
Hello Friends
I am applying for SINP and have received the Job Offer, I am from Pakistan, Now I need to send the documents to SINP, Regarding the Proof of Funds, Can I show the Valuation Report of my Wife's Jewelry? Is it acceptable? How this Valuation report should be submitted?

Someone told me that If the Jeweler on his Shop's Letter Head with Stamp, writes the amount and Valuation done, then it will be enough for Proof of Funds points requirement.

Can Anybody help me in this regard?

Thanks in Advance

Fazan

@ Faizan

Kindly tell me how you got the job offer. I am searching for job too and it would be great if I am also selected for a job. Anxiously waiting or your reply. Thank you.

Manitoba123

Feb 13, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Faizan

Kindly tell me how you got the job offer. I am searching for job too and it would be great if I am also selected for a job. Anxiously waiting or your reply. Thank you.