dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rbh89 said:
Hi dobes, thanks for your post! I really hope that I did the right thing!

Even ECAS status is confusing! ECAS is currently 'Decision Made' but we I click on that I cannot see a medicals line and there's a line saying 'we sent you a correspondence on Sept 2nd, please provide the required documents...etc'
Sept 2nd is the date I received the PPR and I haven't received any other request letters throughout the whole process!
To be safe, in the upload place on MyCIC, attach your email instructions and add a note saying that you sent your passports by courier as directed, and received no other request for any documents. But I still think it's a little mistake on their part.

Rbh89

Jun 12, 2015
dobes said:
To be safe, in the upload place on MyCIC, attach your email instructions and add a note saying that you sent your passports by courier as directed, and received no other request for any documents. But I still think it's a little mistake on their part.
To complicate the situation even further, I have just received a letter (dated Sept 14) direct to my email (not MyCIC) requesting that I submit my passport to Ottawa if I am in Canada (which I am not) or contact Ottawa so they can make arrangements to issue the COPR documents at a local visa office if I am outside Canada or the United States.

Now, I do not understand how all of this is happening when my passport is already at a local visa office!!!

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
Rbh89 said:
To complicate the situation even further, I have just received a letter (dated Sept 14) direct to my email (not MyCIC) requesting that I submit my passport to Ottawa if I am in Canada (which I am not) or contact Ottawa so they can make arrangements to issue the COPR documents at a local visa office if I am outside Canada or the United States.

Now, I do not understand how all of this is happening when my passport is already at a local visa office!!!
Those letters are due to your multiple submission of letters. As i said earlier keep yourself calm and you will get stamped PP and COPR soon. you are all set to ROAR in Canada!!!!

Rbh89

Jun 12, 2015
caththisking said:
Those letters are due to your multiple submission of letters. As i said earlier keep yourself calm and you will get stamped PP and COPR soon. you are all set to ROAR in Canada!!!!
Thanks Caththisking. I really that you took the time to reply to my post. I truly hope so! I'll definitely keep you all posted.