+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help guys.....I made a stupid mistake

zelgre

Jan 17, 2009
I recieved the IA, forms for medical, and the list for support documents dated 10/14/2008 (118days ago).
Among the docs I was asked to submit is proof of employment in the form of Pay StubS of a new job I got After my application (not the job am claim points with) by mistake I only sent the last pay stub (along with the other docs on 11/23/2008) and I did not notice that they wanted all of them.
Could this be a problem? If so, what should I do?

Plz get back to me am freaking out

vic48912

Star Member
Nov 30, 2007
Thats no problem....Just send the additional pay stubs along with an explanation note.

Hope this help

Vic

zelgre

Jan 17, 2009
thank you for ur answer

Do u think if I send them now is it going to delay the process more, because it's been more than 3 months since I did my medicals?

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
You should send all the documents you were asked to and a cover letter specifying your mistkae in not sending it earlier.
They are also human beings and if the reasoning sound logical to them , they will favorably consider.

delaying the case is better than rejection. so you should follow what they told you and not worry about something you cannot control

zelgre

Jan 17, 2009
thank you so much ss123, right on the point.

i have a last question, the Buffalo office is 300miles away from where i live, do u guys think it possible for me to drive up there and submit the documents in person and at the same time ask about the status of my application? is it somthing that can be done?

ss123

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
I have no experience with Canadian embassy.

But I doubt they will answer your case if you are standing face to face with them.

I had an experience with british embassy where I had gone for visitor visa only to be told by security they donot accept applications in person. So i had to go to Fedex office in next building and pay bucks to mail the application to go to next building.

i donot know about Canadian embassy but if they do not allow phone enquiries, i doubt they will allow in person enquiries.
otherwise we may have a lot of people trying out your approach....

But it may be worth trying..