+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

help! Got my report, csis security clearence is empty, does that mean I am stuck

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my citezenship file today,
RCMP and foss are cleared and good till 2/2015
But under csis security clearance there is No information, cic call center told me since April that my file is ready and waiting for a test schedule, but according to this my file is stuck waiting for csis clearence? Is that right. How long does this security report report take? Feeling really frustrated....

Ps; I am of middle eastern origin.

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Every applicant's CSIS status is blank because its an intelligence issue so take a deep breath, relax and enjoy the weekend!

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) thank you, I was freaking out! Seriously, you made my day!!! Glad to be a member of this community.

Kubik

Dec 1, 2008
Hi Basharar,
I confirm the same; I also got my ATIP report a week ago and RCMP & FOSS clearances are good till Feb 2015 while CSIS clearance field in the report is blank. I also heard that they don't show that part on ATIP report due to security reasons. We are also awaiting test date since April. But our office is Surrey/BC which is famous with its "speed". You may be luckier than we are if your file is in a different office :)
Good Luck

basharar

Nov 5, 2006
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Kubik, my clearences are good title feb 2015 as well! And I am with vavancouver office, I really hope we hear something before feb 2015. Fingers cross and praying for both of us, maYbe your speedy office will get hit by a miracle!