+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for Transcripts from Maharishi Dayanand university Rohtak

mht.dsm

Jan 15, 2017
Hie

I did my Bachelors in Engineering from Maharishi Dayananda University, Rohtak,Haryana

Is there anyone who can tell me what documents i need to get attested in sealed envelope by the university registrar in order to get them evaluated by WES successfully.or what documents should be in the sealed envelope.

It would be great if anybody an tell me what is the process of getting transcripts from the same university. How long does it take get the transcripts one from the university.

If i hold a master degree,do i need to send both the transcripts to WES for evaluation in separate courier or by same courier ?

Thanks
Mohit

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I don't know the procedure for your university. You need to send copies of all marksheets that are attested by the registrar. They have to be sealed in an envelope with a stamp and sign on the back flap. Better to get all your degrees evaluated as the cost is the same. You can send all in the same courier with the reference number on the envelope.

MailTranscripts

Nov 2, 2015
Transcripts from MDU Rohtak consists of 3 - 5 pages containing marks of all subjects from first to last year/semester.

Documents Required for Transcripts

• Original Mark-sheets (Including if any failed/ re-attempts)
  • Original Degree certificate
Processing time for Transcripts

MDU Rohtak usually takes 15 - 20 working days to issue transcripts.

If you have any questions, you can email me at ContactUs@Mailtransripts.com and I will try to help you with the best I can.

Mohit bajaj

Aug 30, 2018
When I got to know that I will have to get transcripts from my university for immigration process , I was worried as I wasn't too sure how to get the same without much hassle .

I got in touch with beena and now I can say that it was a good decision as she got the same arranged in a week. She is very helpful and has good knowledge of the entire immigration process and documents required for the process .

If you need any help with transcripts / visa consultancy , get in touch with her

Contact details 9910878462, 01145651759

Thanks,
Mohit Bajaj

sidjain

Nov 25, 2018
I had a great experience and got my MDU transcripts delivered at my doorstep.
Extremely reliable and saves lot of time.

If need any help with MDU transcripts do visit or call :
www.onlinetranscript.in. .& contact details 9910878462, 01145651759

Deenu806

Apr 24, 2019
www.onlinetranscript.in is the best and safe place if you are looking for Transcript from any university specially when you stay outside INDIA. It would be hard to go to the university and needs lots of time and effort.

I found them very reliable and recommend them specially if you are looking for Transcript from MDU Rohtak. Online Transcript team is very good and gives update time to time until it gets deliver to destination.

Special thanks to Soniya for understanding my concern and getting it deliver to WES within the time i was looking for.

onlinetranscript171@gmail.com

Thanks,
Dinesh Kumar

rachit28

Apr 26, 2019
I did my bachelors from MD rohtak university and since i’m Working in US it was not possible to go to India and get transcripts from my university.

So, I got my transcripts with the help of : www.onlinetranscripts.in
You can contact them on: 01145651759 & 9910878462
The office is located in Janakpuri district in Delhi so they are genuine.

The process is pretty simple and quick. I got mine for both higher education and for WES.

sutish.s48

Mar 1, 2022
In my opinion you can approach MailTranscripts. I used their service twice for getting the transcripts from 2 universities and my experience was Great. Without I being physically present they got my transcripts before hand. They are doing good and providing some really good customer service. here is their website: mailtranscripts.com, check it our for more details.