+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help for submitting documents for ITA!

Zaruwar

May 5, 2017
Hello, I would appreciate if I can get help from the experts of this forum. We got qualified in the 89th draw of express entry. Now we have to submit documents:

1. For proof of funds ... do we have to submit average balance of 6 months or monthly balance of past 6 months?

2. The accounts are on my name and my husband is the primary applicant so can that be a problem?

3. Also I am 6 months pregnant. Hence cannot complete my medical so any idea what the protocol would be and how do we go about adding our baby’s name in the application?

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
1. Either way works

2. "If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account. You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you have access to the money."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

3. You can first do your medical except the x-ray and wait till you give birth. Once you child is born, you'll do the x-ray to complete your medical, inform IRCC of your new born baby and provide relevant documents for the child.