+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP!! FOR PR APPLICANTS UNDER LCP

enteng01

Aug 9, 2013
This letter refers to your application for permanent residence under the Live In Caregiver In Canada Class.
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Canada Immigration Centre in CALGARY will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00 is required before you can become a permanent resident in Canada. To date this fee has not been paid and the confirmation of permanent residence document will not be issued until payment is made. Please be prepared to submit the total fee of $490.00. Fees can be made online at www.cic.gc.ca. You must print a receipt of payment. Fees must be provided to the Immigration Centre in CALGARY when you are scheduled to obtain your confirmation of permanent residence document.
Please note: At the time of your appointment, you and your family members, if any, will be required to present the original identification document(s) to the Canada Immigration Centre. A final decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time. If permanent residence is granted, the name that will appear on the confirmation of permanent resident document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity documents.
When should I contact CIC?
You must notify Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, death of a family member, a marriage or a divorce. Please indicate in your written statement whether your new spouse or child is in Canada, his/her status in Canada, and whether or not he/she is to be added to your application. If your spouse or child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide a copy of their document which details their status in Canada;
Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual;
Decision to withdraw your application.

MY QUESTION IS AFTER PAYING PR FEE, WHAT'S NEXT? by the way im single... how many months to get my PR card? TIA Godbless

locam

Jan 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi!Congratulations! You can pay the PR Fee online,dont forget to print the receipt.After that just wait for CIC Calgary to contact you.In my part,I recieved a mail form CIC,it stated there the date and time of my appointment. Good luck! :)

locam

Jan 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oh btw,your PR card will be sent to you after 40 days. :D

enteng01

Aug 9, 2013
locam said:
Hi!Congratulations! You can pay the PR Fee online,dont forget to print the receipt.After that just wait for CIC Calgary to contact you.In my part,I recieved a mail form CIC,it stated there the date and time of my appointment. Good luck! :)
thanks for the quick response.. i have another questions, what is the appointment for? is that interview? what are those questions being asked to you? do i need to undergo medical exam? thanks a lot again. Godbless

BicolanoMan

Star Member
Oct 12, 2013
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
07-07-2020
locam said:
can you please share your timeline? I just want to know if after getting the email about the case has been completed if how many days or month before CIC schedule an appointment.. thanks for the reply

sam_03

Dec 9, 2013
Hi Locam when you received your 2nd letter ( the letter that states that you need to pay the PR fee) how long did you have to wait for your appointment/interview?
What were the questions?

locam

Jan 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam_03 said:
Hi Locam when you received your 2nd letter ( the letter that states that you need to pay the PR fee) how long did you have to wait for your appointment/interview?
What were the questions?

Hi everyone!

I submitted my PR application on Nov 2011.First approval came in last Nov 12,2013.Two days after,Nov 14,2013,I recieved another e-mail from CIC stating that my application has been completed.I can pay for my PR Fee online,and wait for our local CIC to contact me.After one week,I recieved a letter from our CIC here that I have an appointment dated Dec 4.So thats about more than 2 weeks of waiting. :)

enteng01

Aug 9, 2013
BicolanoMan said:
can you please share your timeline? I just want to know if after getting the email about the case has been completed if how many days or month before CIC schedule an appointment.. thanks for the reply
i submitted my application on MAY 2012..
and this December 2013 i received this email stating that my PR application was completed.. that's it..
im still waiting for my appointment letter from cic..

enteng01

Aug 9, 2013
bing1978 said:
Can you share your timelibe? Thanks
MAY 2012- submitted application for PR under LCP/LICP
DECEMBER 2013- processing of my PR has been completed.. pay PR fee and wait for appointment..

amangat

Dec 2, 2013
enteng01 said:
i submitted my application on MAY 2012..
and this December 2013 i received this email stating that my PR application was completed.. that's it..
im still waiting for my appointment letter from cic..
Hi I am june 2012 applicant . I received application completion letter on jan 07 2014. waiting for interview letter . have u got ur one,please share ur experience thanx

S876

Mar 13, 2014
Enteng01 Please give updates as to when you get your interview and how long it takes. Got the same response a couple weeks ago. Looking forward to interview. :)

palachinke

Nov 21, 2012
Hi everyone,

I just want to share my timeline for PR application

May 31 2013 - i sent my complete application
June , 2013- they received my complete application
April 7, 2013- received letter from CIC that im eligible for PR application
April 14, 2014- informed by CIC my application is completed. i paid my fee on line and now Im still waiting for my appointment.

Can somebody share their experience and how long they waited for the letter of appointment and what is to e expected. thanks!