+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP, dependent child

makingdream

Nov 14, 2014
Hello everyone, I am New Here, I need some help with my situation, its complicated. I have Everything to apply for EE, Under FSW, Wes documents, 6.5 W;L;R;S in the Ielts exam, 7 years of experience. I am married, with one daughter 3 years old, and have a stepson 14 years old, and we are not able to get the permission from his biological Father, she has full custody of the teenager, but In Checklist IMM5612, it says that his biological father needs to sing IMM5604, or an authorization from the minor court will be ok?
1- Can I apply alone for EE being married, I will give all my family info, but saying that they are not companion me, and then after I get a PR, apply for them under Family Program?
2- If I cant apply alone being married, after applying to EE, and receiving positive news from the pool, How much time do I have to send all the documentation, from checklist IMM5612 ?

Really need some help. thanks everyone, and best luck for EE.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Three of you (you, your husband and your daughter) could apply all together. Your step daughter could be shown as "not accompaying you to Canada" in the forms; HOWEVER, she MUST undergo a medical exam if you EVER would like to either include her in application (after getting ITA and getting a letter of consent from her mother) or sponsor her as a family member (after you got your PR and after getting a letter of consent from her mother).

makingdream

Nov 14, 2014
Wow, thank you Regina, I am the one applying (husband), my wife has my daughter 3 years, and she has a son 14, years old, so what I can do is apply with all of them, saying my stepson is not accompanying, have him take the medical exam , and if we are lucky to get PR, Sponsor him....

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Correct!
Just let him take the med test with all of you(even if he does not have a consent letter for immigration from his biological father right now). If he does not take the test- you will NEVER EVER be able to include him in the process later or sponsor him.