+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help: CIO email address

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
Hi everyone,

Does any one know how to contact cio by email or phone?

I have submitted my PNP application last week without police certification because my country's serious condition during at the time.( I wrote a explanation letter with the application already). Today I got my police certificate finally, and want to submit the police certification to cio. Since I havn't got any FN# /UCI, I need to ask CIO about how can I submit the only police certification.

Please anybody can help, I very appreciate your help!!

sarayu

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-Nov-2012
Nomination.....
29-Mar-2012 Nomination Extn: 28-Sep-2012
AOR Received.
13-Jan-2013
Med's Request
16-Jan-2013
Med's Done....
25-Jan-2013 ECAS "Med Rec": 21-Mar-2013 In Process: 05-Sep-2013 Decision Made: 05-Oct-2013
Passport Req..
07-Oct-2013 & 20-Feb-2014
VISA ISSUED...
20-Feb-2014
LANDED..........
10-Mar-2014
sklin said:
Hi everyone,

Does any one know how to contact cio by email or phone?

I have submitted my PNP application last week without police certification because my country's serious condition during at the time.( I wrote a explanation letter with the application already). Today I got my police certificate finally, and want to submit the police certification to cio. Since I havn't got any FN# /UCI, I need to ask CIO about how can I submit the only police certification.

Please anybody can help, I very appreciate your help!!
Hi sklin,

Here is CIO email address: Centralized-Intake-Office@cic.gc.ca

But my suggestion for you: Please keep the Police Clearance Certificate with you for now and submit to CIO/Visa Office when they ask you. Because it's not mandatory for you to send this document at this stage. You can always submit even as soon as you have your AOR (file number). If you submit this document now, there is always a chance for them to misplace it as there is no file has been created for your case as of now. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thanks,
Sarayu.

anser0131

Star Member
Aug 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2012
Doc's Request.
09-11-2012
Nomination.....
13-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-02-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-05-2013
Med's Request
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
14-03-2013 "Med Received" 11-04-2013 "In Process" 10-05-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-07-2013 "Decision Made" 08-07-2013
How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office

If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last six weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.
Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

@Sarayu

Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca does not work, I've tried to contact them using that and my email got returned back and said the email could not be delivered.

sklin

Star Member
Mar 2, 2013
sarayu said:
Hi sklin,

Here is CIO email address: Centralized-Intake-Office @ cic.gc.ca

But my suggestion for you: Please keep the Police Clearance Certificate with you for now and submit to CIO/Visa Office when they ask you. Because it's not mandatory for you to send this document at this stage. You can always submit even as soon as you have your AOR (file number). If you submit this document now, there is always a chance for them to misplace it as there is no file has been created for your case as of now. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Thanks,
Sarayu.
Thank you very much, Sarayu.
You are right!

zeemama

Jul 4, 2012
Goodday;
please for thos who submitted applications to CIO NS, could you help me with the following info:
1. If i want to send my CIC application to CIO NS by courier, can anyone tell me the address used by CIO NS?
2. For the 2 envelopes enclosed, would i need to address to my home country or i can still use my Sponsors address in canada and by the way what is the function of the envelopes?
3. Please can anyone tell me where to put the green sticker on the envelope.

thanks