+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! CIC returned application

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Please Help

CIC returned application saying it is missing information. The issues is that CIC is requesting an "Approval Letter" from AINP. How do I go about getting this? Test from the notice is below.

"Your Provincial Nominee Certificate has expired or about to expire. Before you resubmit your application you must obtain an extension certification from the province." If province approves the extension of certificate they will send you the 'Approval Letter'."

omardalian

Star Member
Feb 5, 2010
You need to contact the province that issued the nomination ASAP.

deepfreezed said:
Please Help

CIC returned application saying it is missing information. The issues is that CIC is requesting an "Approval Letter" from AINP. How do I go about getting this? Test from the notice is below.

"Your Provincial Nominee Certificate has expired or about to expire. Before you resubmit your application you must obtain an extension certification from the province." If province approves the extension of certificate they will send you the 'Approval Letter'."

Manny

Dec 31, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, US
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 30, 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 25, 2009
Nomination.....
Dec 07, 2009 CIC App. Filed.: Mar 15, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Request
Jul 06, 2010
Med's Done....
Jul 15, 2010 File transferred: Nov 10, 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 15, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 23, 2010
LANDED..........
Apr 07, 2011
I see a couple of different dates in your posts for your nomination expiration date - you mention May 25 and May 23 in 2 different posts. I note your application reached CIC on May 20 - and probably they didnt open it until after the weekend, on May 24. Thus the flag for expired nomination. It will serve you better to do 2 things:
a. write to AINP and explain why you had to wait till the last minute for sending your CIC application (FBI possibly?). Tell them about your dates when sent to CIC and that CIC is looking for an approval letter for extension even though they received it before the nomination expired.
b. write to CIC explaining that your nomination was expiring on _____ and the application was received by then on May 20, just in time. Tell them the same reason as what you mention to AINP for the delay.

You may also want to quickly look at filing another AINP request in a week or two if this doesnt get you anywhere. Lesson learned, not to wait until the last week to send in the CIC application.

All the best.

deepfreezed said:
Please Help

deepfreezed

Jul 14, 2009
Thanks for the reply.

My CIC application has a date stamp in red with May 20th. Expiration was on May 25th. Reason for delay was FBI finger print due to my wife getting rejected. I already sent a letter to AINP. Not sure what is going to happen now.

Manny said:
I see a couple of different dates in your posts for your nomination expiration date - you mention May 25 and May 23 in 2 different posts. I note your application reached CIC on May 20 - and probably they didnt open it until after the weekend, on May 24. Thus the flag for expired nomination. It will serve you better to do 2 things:
a. write to AINP and explain why you had to wait till the last minute for sending your CIC application (FBI possibly?). Tell them about your dates when sent to CIC and that CIC is looking for an approval letter for extension even though they received it before the nomination expired.
b. write to CIC explaining that your nomination was expiring on _____ and the application was received by then on May 20, just in time. Tell them the same reason as what you mention to AINP for the delay.

You may also want to quickly look at filing another AINP request in a week or two if this doesnt get you anywhere. Lesson learned, not to wait until the last week to send in the CIC application.

All the best.

happydwarf

Feb 18, 2009
HI any update on your nomination from Proviance...my nomination will expire on July 26th, i am sending it today to get it deliverd by monday july 19th.

Will update if i get any response..

please update if you have any..