+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! CEC EE question

winnieyan

May 21, 2017
Hi there,

If you did CEC EE, plz come to see!

Did CIC ask you to submit your pay stub to prove your previous working experience in your homeland when you submit all of your documents after invitation?OR you just need to send reference letter from your previous employers back your country?

Thanks a lot if you would like to take your time and answer my question!

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

If you did CEC EE, plz come to see!

Did CIC ask you to submit your pay stub to prove your previous working experience in your homeland when you submit all of your documents after invitation?OR you just need to send reference letter from your previous employers back your country?

Thanks a lot if you would like to take your time and answer my question!
Its good practice to include pay stubs and tax returns from your previous employers with your application.

winnieyan

May 21, 2017
My problem is I didn't save my pay stub and my previous companies didn't save these if they are over 5years. We don't need to file tax back my country since my income was not high enough.So only I can get from previous companies are reference letters. I am wondering if I need to include these working experience into my profile. Once CIC asked me to provide those docs, I can't offer. But in fact, I did have those working experience. How can I do for this issue?

Its good practice to include pay stubs and tax returns from your previous employers with your application.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My problem is I didn't save my pay stub and my previous companies didn't save these if they are over 5years. We don't need to file tax back my country since my income was not high enough.So only I can get from previous companies are reference letters. I am wondering if I need to include these working experience into my profile. Once CIC asked me to provide those docs, I can't offer. But in fact, I did have those working experience. How can I do for this issue?
It's not likely that they would ask you for these documents, but it is good practice to include them upfront. If there is any doubt about your experience letter, they are more likely to reject your application than ask for these documents. In your case, there is nothing you can do except ensure a high quality reference letter.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Di you have any other documents which provides your work experience? Bank statement, contract... the most important is the perfectly written employer letter according to the requirements. Any other documents are voluntarily but help to proof your experience.

winnieyan

May 21, 2017
Thank you a lot,Picklee! I would like to Look into a good reference letter formate!
It's not likely that they would ask you for these documents, but it is good practice to include them upfront. If there is any doubt about your experience letter, they are more likely to reject your application than ask for these documents. In your case, there is nothing you can do except ensure a high quality reference letter.
ha

winnieyan

May 21, 2017
I closed my bank account 5 years ago before I came here. So bank statement is not available . Contract, I only found one( we resigned contract every year). Which is not good enough.

Di you have any other documents which provides your work experience? Bank statement, contract... the most important is the perfectly written employer letter according to the requirements. Any other documents are voluntarily but help to proof your experience.
I