+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! Canada post strike

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi all,
I was requested to resubmit my PR card photo because mine doesn't meet the requirement. My deadline is Nov 30 (if CIC doesn't receive my photo by that time, my application will be cancelled) and the address is a P.O box in Sydney. I mailed my photos half month ago and still not get delivered. Does anyone know if Fedex or UPS will deliver to a P.O box address? If they do, does CIC accept items delivered by other couriers? Thanks in advance!

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
Hi all,
I was requested to resubmit my PR card photo because mine doesn't meet the requirement. My deadline is Nov 30 (if CIC doesn't receive my photo by that time, my application will be cancelled) and the address is a P.O box in Sydney. I mailed my photos half month ago and still not get delivered. Does anyone know if Fedex or UPS will deliver to a P.O box address? If they do, does CIC accept items delivered by other couriers? Thanks in advance!
Hi
In my opinion call IRCC and check with them.They will send your request to printing responsible, Good luck
Could you please share when did you your landing and when did they request your photo
Thanks

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Hi
In my opinion call IRCC and check with them.They will send your request to printing responsible, Good luck
Could you please share when did you your landing and when did they request your photo
Thanks
Thanks! Landing: Sept 10, photo requested: Oct 31