+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help applying PR

Calgary21

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Calgary
Hi Good day everyone,
I am going to apply my PR after getting notice of decision from IRB, I will be grateful if someone can help me guiding for the process, I want to do the Application by myself, Is it Okay to do it myself or necessary to do through a Lawyer ? Please guide me for the following.
* What Forms are required to fill
* What Documents are Required to attach with Application
* Pictures
* How to Register for Online account
* How to Pay the Fee
* How to send the Application
* What's process after submitting the Application

Thank you very much everyone in Advance.
Regards

Talab111

Star Member
Mar 24, 2019
Hi Good day everyone,
I am going to apply my PR after getting notice of decision from IRB, I will be grateful if someone can help me guiding for the process, I want to do the Application by myself, Is it Okay to do it myself or necessary to do through a Lawyer ? Please guide me for the following.
* What Forms are required to fill
* What Documents are Required to attach with Application
* Pictures
* How to Register for Online account
* How to Pay the Fee
* How to send the Application
* What's process after submitting the Application

Thank you very much everyone in Advance.
Regards
Try to visit the below link, it will guide for every thing you need related to your PR application.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/application-permanent-residence-canada-protected-persons-convention-refugees.html

And here where you suppose to send your application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-mississauga-ontario.html

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Or you can visit any refugee centre near you they will fill up the form for you and wil hand over to you to mail it. Thats what i did