+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Help! After the Oath ceremony, I wrote wrong Clerk Initials in the email subject line.

BB123

Jul 4, 2023
Hello everyone, I had my online oath ceremony on 2023 July 13th, after the ceremony I returned the oath form to the IRCC Edmonton. But today (2023 July 18), I found in the email subject line I wrote the wrong initial of the clerk 's name. And my tracker has no update, the citizenship ceremony is in progress. What should I do? Anyone in this situation before? I will appreciate any advice. Thank you.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I had my online oath ceremony on 2023 July 13th, after the ceremony I returned the oath form to the IRCC Edmonton. But today (2023 July 18), I found in the email subject line I wrote the wrong initial of the clerk 's name. And my tracker has no update, the citizenship ceremony is in progress. What should I do? Anyone in this situation before? I will appreciate any advice. Thank you.
Not a issue. You are good . Average time for citizenship certificate is 4-6 weeks . You are overthinking. If you want you can again email back form .

BB123

Jul 4, 2023
Not a issue. You are good . Average time for citizenship certificate is 4-6 weeks . You are overthinking. If you want you can again email back form .
Thank you. the clerk's initial is “LJ”. In the return email subject line, I wrote “LR” :(

Ashiqullah

Aug 12, 2015
We had our ceremony on the same day, Where its required to put the clerk's initial?

I haven't received any update on my tracker, how about you?