+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello!

Taryane

Aug 15, 2014
Hi there!
« on: August 15, 2014, 02:38:03 pm »
Hello,
I need someone to help me regarding with my problem. I've been married for 2 years but it didn't work. I already have my application to nomination or PNP which I declared my husband ofcourse I need to declared that I'm married right?and he is my dependant. But as I've said we're no longer together and it won't happen anymore.we've decided to parted ways.at first he is the one who told me to file a divorce in here and then later on his mind was changed and his trying to threatening me,he was asking me to pay him.with all the expenses that we've had since we we're together. And now he is also accusing me an adultery and because there some Filipino here in canada that saying with lots of lies to him. He told me also that he would not be able to sign all my papers regarding with my processing of permanent residency.he was threatening me that he would file a case against me.and sent it to the Canadian embassy to deport me.

1.how can I removed him into my application!
2.if he file a case against me is it be affected regarding my papers?
3.is adultery punishable in here just to deport me?

Help me..please

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
You've already posted this question once under a different user ID here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/hi-there-t236121.0.html

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. You should immediately inform immigration that you are separated and heading for divorce and ask to remove your ex from your application.

2. He can not file any case against you. You have not misrepresented yourself to immigration and you have not broken any law.

3. No, adultery is not against the law in Canada and you can not be deported for that.

If you have lived in Canada for 1 year or longer, you can file for divorce in Canada once you have been separated for 1 year. As far as I know, he can stop the divorce even if he refuses to sign the papers.

Taryane

Aug 15, 2014
Hi Leon;
What if he doesn't to sign my divorce papers?what would be happen to my application?
Can I talk to you privately?i have lots of question in my mind.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taryane said:
Hi Leon;
What if he doesn't to sign my divorce papers?what would be happen to my application?
Can I talk to you privately?i have lots of question in my mind.
You can send me a private message if you want to. Possibly you have to have a certain number of posts before you are allowed to send one.

As far as I know, he can not stop the divorce by refusing to sign the papers. However, you need a lawyer to get divorced so go ahead and talk to a lawyer and see what they say.

Taryane

Aug 15, 2014
But they told me if he didn't sign the divorce paper it might be delayed or refuse the divorce paper.?how will I send a private message?

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taryane said:
But they told me if he didn't sign the divorce paper it might be delayed or refuse the divorce paper.?how will I send a private message?
Click on my name and near the bottom, you will see "Send this member a personal message." Click on that. If you don't see it, you need more posts before you are allowed to send.

I am not a lawyer so please talk to a lawyer about your legal issues. As far as I know, a divorce can not be refused even if the one party refuses to accept the divorce. However, do talk to a lawyer about your issues.