+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello! is there anybody who got job recently after landing in Canada?

swaps82

Star Member
Apr 9, 2009
Hello! Lucky11,
Yes i tried the website it seems to be good but has fewer job in our category. Is there anybody who knows good consultants whom we can contact??. Also, can everybody update to their current job status after landing in Canada.

Thanks & Regards
Swaps

man80

Aug 13, 2010
swaps82 said:
Hello! Friends,
Guess, i am finding it bit diffcult to find a job in Canada. I got my PR in Feb'10 but i am still in Mumbai. Trying to find job desperately before i land as i don't want to get in trouble after landing there as i am going along with my wife. So, i thoght of asking all you guys about your personal experiences.
Can everybody highlight their experiences about how to get a job or how you received the job. I am a Finance Manager in ICICI have resigned & my notice period will finish in Sept'10. I really want to go in Oct now. I need few tips & help from everyone who are really doing good or can share any positive notes.

Thank You

All the best to everyone

Regards

Hi,

I have read your lines, it seems to very tough to get jobs in Canada, even after have the valid PR visa. I am planning to start Canada PR process, but after reading your story am little bit scraed. Will you please guide me, wether have to process or not.

Swaps..