+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hello everyone, Please I need your help with this case, Please!!!!!!!!!!

mariwan86

Feb 15, 2023
One month ago, my wife's visitor visa was refused only after one day of applying.

I will attach the GCMS notes to this Thread.

Details:

I am a student in a designated Canadian institution which eligible for PGWP.
I invited my wife to come and visit me for two weeks as I have been away from her for four months now, and because of my study, I will not be able to see her for the next four months.
Her visa was refused based on the following three points.

1- • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada based on the following factors:

2- • Your assets and financial situation are insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for yourself (and any accompanying family member(s), if applicable).

3- • The purpose of your visit to Canada is inconsistent with a temporary stay, given the details you provided in your application.

And she applied the following documents.
- Bank statement with CAD $26,000
- Property with her name
- letter from her employer stating her monthly salary of CAD $3,700.
- Evidence of physiotherapy clinic owner (she owns a physiotherapy clinic but is not working there).
- My invitation letter.
- Presented her tie to her job and family (old father and mother).

However, she forgot to attach my Canadian documents with her application (my bank account, proof of address, SIN, and school documents). Do you think that caused the visa refusal? And I asked for the GCMS notes, and I got them today. I will attach them here for your information. If you can, please help me with them.

Can you please tell me the reasons and what we can do to make it right? Do you think it is wise this time that I apply for her (sponsorship) as she is my wife? I am eligible (PGWP) to bring her over. and how long do we have to wait to apply again for a visitor visa, if it is (more appropriate) or (a spouse visa) if this one this time is more appropriate?

GCMS notes