Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi i am an international student landed in canada for jan2018 intakefleming college.now i want to change my college as iam not doing well with my health and also der are no part time jobs at fleming. But admissions are closed for jan intake .so i have applied for sep2018 intake. Will it affect my work and study permit and do i need to face any otherdifficulties? Please inform me.
I msged you. check your inbox.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
@Helican i got admission to St Mary’s university and my tuition fee is about $16000 but am planning to pay $5000 for my visa processing.and I plan on registering for 3 courses out of 10 courses.does that make me a part time student and are part time student allowed to work
I will check on this and msg you.

Reactions: Naa888

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hey helican
I m worried about my online status I applied 30nov i got file number and uci number on same date but after that I haven't got any update on file not medical or eligibility review nothing.. all other guys whom still waiting for visa at least got something like medical updated or eligibility review start but I haven't got anything ☹ Is it normal? What do you think about this?
Thats a very long time. There should be some update on medical/background check at least. 6 weeks will be completed next week. I believe after that you will see some update.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
see in red

Thankyou for taking the time to get back to me, i had the very same questions in my mind. I will have to draft a very convincing SOP in order to proceed then.

I'd like two more things if you could gladly clarify for the peace of mind.

1. Suppose i have an offer from a really good university for an advanced diploma and an offer letter for a bachelor's in an average university, to what extent would that weigh in the VO's decision? - wont matter much. If your documents are not clear and your SOP is not strong enough to convince the officer then any university/college wont matter. Also, the targeted program has to match with your previous studied.After 12th grade, bachelors is good.
  2. What formatting structure would you say SOP should be written in? Alot of comments and websites state a page would do, but i feel i'd need at least two to three to explain my background and my decisions. Do you think that'd be a great idea or pass? - atleast 2 pages. The ones for 1 page are just the university application ones and not the visa SOPs.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi Dear,
I have few questions to ask , a friend of mine applied SP through consultant but got refund . He has done MBA but consultant only show B.com in documents to get SP because he applied in a college diploma . Now he want to change category like express enty, skill immigration , should he mention his All education because it may be cause refusel as misrepresentation of documents. What is your expert advice for him?
It is always best to disclose everything. They usually record the reasons for rejection, passport#, name, etc etc but I dont think they record education details in their GCMS. Students do make a lot of mistakes in their application so I dont think it is a big problem. Since, he was not scared while hiding info so why should he be scared in being honest now.

Reactions: faraz123

mohd1213

Oct 30, 2017
Hello. I am taking admission for may intake for 1yr course (8 months). So after completion of my course in dec ( may to dec) I have to take another course in jan of 8 months making 16 months in total.. So after 16 months of continuous study do I get 3 years workpermit?? And also can i take admission for another course as soon as i finish the 1st one.?? Hoping for reply.

Vinn

Jan 4, 2018
Hello,
I am planning to apply for student visa for the upcoming sep 2018 intake. I need help regarding my profile which is as below:

2007- 12th grade (83%) with computer science
2008-09 - studied in home country. Left after 1 year.
2009- April 2016 - worked in family business as senior supervisor related to construction (paid by cash)
Dec 2016 - IELTS (7.5)
Dec 2016-2018 - worked at a company as manager (paid by cheques)

Now, I wanna go for computer science bachelors as I have interest in computers.
Shall I go ahead and apply for bachelors now or rather do my bachelors in India/UK and go for masters in Canada later on due to gap in my education and no recent academics? Thanks for your expertise and gesture to help others.

Audi_A3

Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys can anybody let me know chances of getting visa
10th 75%
12th 65%
B.E.Mechanical 78%(2016 passout.) with 0 Backlog
IELTS
L-7.0
R-7.0
S-6.0
W-5.5
Also having experience letter uptill now from passout
Got admission in University of Windsor.
Master of Industrial Engineering(May 2018)
Paid 1st Sem fees + shown fundings of 100000 CAD$ through various sources of income such as LIC Bank balance of own + Sponser's.FD'S of Own +Sponsers.

a_k98

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hi helican
I received my visa passport yesterday ,but embassy didn't email me introduction letter .Is this letter is urgent to enter canada ?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello. I am taking admission for may intake for 1yr course (8 months). So after completion of my course in dec ( may to dec) I have to take another course in jan of 8 months making 16 months in total.. So after 16 months of continuous study do I get 3 years workpermit?? And also can i take admission for another course as soon as i finish the 1st one.?? Hoping for reply.
see the info here for work permit, https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/work/after-graduation/eligibility.html

Reactions: mohd1213

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hello,
I am planning to apply for student visa for the upcoming sep 2018 intake. I need help regarding my profile which is as below:

2007- 12th grade (83%) with computer science
2008-09 - studied in home country. Left after 1 year.
2009- April 2016 - worked in family business as senior supervisor related to construction (paid by cash)
Dec 2016 - IELTS (7.5)
Dec 2016-2018 - worked at a company as manager (paid by cheques)

Now, I wanna go for computer science bachelors as I have interest in computers.
Shall I go ahead and apply for bachelors now or rather do my bachelors in India/UK and go for masters in Canada later on due to gap in my education and no recent academics? Thanks for your expertise and gesture to help others.
The best would be if you complete your bacehlors and then go for masters in computer science. Also, your experience is in construction but you want to study computer science. It's a mismatch.

Reactions: Vinn

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi guys can anybody let me know chances of getting visa
10th 75%
12th 65%
B.E.Mechanical 78%(2016 passout.) with 0 Backlog
IELTS
L-7.0
R-7.0
S-6.0
W-5.5
Also having experience letter uptill now from passout
Got admission in University of Windsor.
Master of Industrial Engineering(May 2018)
Paid 1st Sem fees + shown fundings of 100000 CAD$ through various sources of income such as LIC Bank balance of own + Sponser's.FD'S of Own +Sponsers.
Your profile is good. If you have not applied yet, then PLEASE attend IELTS again. You need to have atleast 6 in each band. All your scores are good. dont let the writing score ruin it.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi helican
I received my visa passport yesterday ,but embassy didn't email me introduction letter .Is this letter is urgent to enter canada ?
keep checking your email. they will send it. Don't worry even if you dont receive it. There are lot of students who didnt receive it but did not face any problem at the airport.