+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HEEEEEELP!!

dr. keemo

Aug 22, 2015
Hey everybody,
I need a SMAAAAAALLLLL help..
I need a way to bring back my PR card from Canada to me in KSA, I left Canada after I landed by 3 weeks for work purposes and my PR card was delivered after I came back here.
So, please if any one or if you know any one is coming to KSA to REPLAAAAAY... I need it hardly as I am going back again by the end of April.
I appreciate your concerns

THANK YOU

R

rish888

Hey,

So if you have a friend in Canada they could post it to you.

It's totally legal and not very expensive.

If that is not an option, you can:

a) Enter Canada via USA (land border) with your Confirmation of Permanent Residency and your passport. (No need for PR Card)

b) Apply for a Permanent Resident Travel Document (like a visa which they give to PR's who don't have a card) at the Canadian embassy in Riyadh, or consulates in Jeddah or whatever is closest to you. Once you get this PRTD you can then fly to Canada and collect your card.

Hope this helps!

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012
dr. keemo said:
Hey everybody,
I need a SMAAAAAALLLLL help..
I need a way to bring back my PR card from Canada to me in KSA, I left Canada after I landed by 3 weeks for work purposes and my PR card was delivered after I came back here.
So, please if any one or if you know any one is coming to KSA to REPLAAAAAY... I need it hardly as I am going back again by the end of April.
I appreciate your concerns

THANK YOU
Just courier it. Problem solved.