+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Hearing in a week time (refugee claimant)

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
hi guys,

just wanted to ask if anyone have hearing recently .What are the tips you can give ..my hearing will be this coming friday september 23,2022 and i am so nervous about it.I cant eat and sleep thinking about it. Please give me tips to relax

thank you

Reactions: HeDidit
Jul 23, 2022
hi guys,

just wanted to ask if anyone have hearing recently .What are the tips you can give ..my hearing will be this coming friday september 23,2022 and i am so nervous about it.I cant eat and sleep thinking about it. Please give me tips to relax

thank you
Relax just know your story in and out and look the judge in the face don't look aside or somewhere, make sure you are focusing him /her

Reactions: canuck78

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
hi guys,

thank you
be yourself...stick to your story. the more you are nervous, the more you open yourself for more questions. you have done job interview, right? but this one is proving your story and evidence

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
be yourself...stick to your story. the more you are nervous, the more you open yourself for more questions. you have done job interview, right? but this one is proving your story and evidence
Thank you so much..its helps me a lot! R u done with your hearing?

mohamedqtr

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
be relaxed, don't get tensed, remember the dates if you have anything related to your story, also try to check distance in google map if you have mentioned couple of places in your story and your residence.. at the end we all are human including judge, they will do their job fair, so don't think negatively. Be Positive always..

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
can you please share the time line ?
Heres my Timeline:

Submit BOC with legal aid lawyer:May 2021
Medical :July 2021
Interview and passport seized: October 2021
Working Permit received : November 2021
First hearing (they posponed) :April 2022
2nd hearing: September 23,2022

i hope iy went well this friday
How about you?

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
be relaxed, don't get tensed, remember the dates if you have anything related to your story, also try to check distance in google map if you have mentioned couple of places in your story and your residence.. at the end we all are human including judge, they will do their job fair, so don't think negatively. Be Positive always..
Thank you so much It help me a lot

zak86

Nov 13, 2019
focus on BOC and tell everything in BOC don't try to tell anything extra which isn't in BOC and be prepared about IFA as well as why you can't relocate in your own country and stuff about state protection.

Ysiad@0107

Sep 17, 2022
focus on BOC and tell everything in BOC don't try to tell anything extra which isn't in BOC and be prepared about IFA as well as why you can't relocate in your own country and stuff about state protection.
Thank you so much This is big help for me

WATCHTOWA

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
Heres my Timeline:

Submit BOC with legal aid lawyer:May 2021
Medical :July 2021
Interview and passport seized: October 2021
Working Permit received : November 2021
First hearing (they posponed) :April 2022
2nd hearing: September 23,2022

i hope iy went well this friday
How about you?
You are having your hearing on my birthday. Grace, Mercy and Favor shall abide with you. All the best!