+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HDFC Credila Education Loan

R London

Jun 30, 2012
Hi
Really need a answer to the question
Does an education loan from HDFC Credila is acceptable for filling a study permit application from India
It is for one of my friend she is applying under general category

Hoping a quick response from experts

Kind Regards

R London

Inam89

Champion Member
Feb 23, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Yes
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
Yes
R London said:
Hi
Really need a answer to the question
Does an education loan from HDFC Credila is acceptable for filling a study permit application from India
It is for one of my friend she is applying under general category

Hoping a quick response from experts

Kind Regards

R London
Loan from HDFC Credila is not acceptable.

worldmariner

Nov 26, 2011
canada
Visa Office......
DELHI
App. Filed.......
26JULY2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
27JUNE2012
VISA ISSUED...
3AUG2012
LANDED..........
28AUG2012
yeah credila loan is not welcomed at all ???. i was about get loan offered from the credila, but many people and my consultant strongly objected saying that earlier study visa was issued (even Jan 2012 batch 3 students for centennial and geogre brown college ) later on rejection. so please do not go ahead credila.

patel87

Oct 3, 2012
have a doubt for Education LOAN guys.
According to RBI guidelines, eligibility for education loan :
Student Should have scored minimum 60% (50% for SC/STs) in the qualifying examination for admission to graduation courses.

That means, I have secured 58% in my bachelor of engineering, and if i want to study further in canada,
I will not be able to get any education loans ???? ???
What the F*** !

That means I can not apply for any of NON SPP colleges ? ( where edu loan is compulsory )

Plz Advice Experts :-[ Any Solution ?I need to apply for NON SPP

harsh_mba

May 21, 2012
as long as u have an offer letter i thinkl u can apply for a loan.....!!! first of all , i was not greeted well by the bank manager when he heard the
loan was for a diplomma course!! its always easier to a get a laon for a degree !!

patel87

Oct 3, 2012
Yes,u r right, according to RBI guidelines banks can not give you a loan for diploma courses;it must be PG/master/Graduation level 2 yrs min.course
But I am talking about their criteria for eligblity, where mentioned that one must have minimum 60% in last qualifying exam;
I visited Canara Bank & one of their senior guy informed me you might not be qualified for education loan becoz u dint Scored min 60% in your bachelor( i got 58%)
Owww god, i just cant undrstand; when I m ready to mortgage of my 80lakhs valued house, why the hell you need 60% in my bachelors. :mad:

ameet747

Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Not Applicable
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
10-04-2014
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-07-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
patel87 said:
Yes,u r right, according to RBI guidelines banks can not give you a loan for diploma courses;it must be PG/master/Graduation level 2 yrs min.course
But I am talking about their criteria for eligblity, where mentioned that one must have minimum 60% in last qualifying exam;
I visited Canara Bank & one of their senior guy informed me you might not be qualified for education loan becoz u dint Scored min 60% in your bachelor( i got 58%)
Owww god, i just cant undrstand; when I m ready to mortgage of my 80lakhs valued house, why the hell you need 60% in my bachelors. :mad:
Try other banks because what Canara Bank is telling you is utter nonsense. I had 51% in my bachelors and I got an education loan from SBI to study in UK (this loan was against property). And, now I am studying in Canada and I got a loan again, this time from Bank of Baroda and they didn't even bother to look at educational documents properly because the loan was against FD. Try a big PSU bank in my opinion.

Neelesh Bist

Oct 11, 2012
Try uco bank brother i am sure they will help. Dont discuss u r % just fill a form online they and they will reply u back in 2 days. They helped me with loan it 7 days and my wrk was done