+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

having problems with uploading

Jasmineshxy

Mar 29, 2013
I'm applying for the work permit, and I was about to upload the IMM5710 Application, but after I click "NEXT", the page showed that:

Your answer is incomplete. Provide the necessary information below to continue.
We are unable to validate your document at this time, please retry later.

I filled up all the blanks except the labour number and the signature. (The school said we don't need to sign it.)

Is there anyone know what's wrong here?
Thank you!

andyray85

Mar 11, 2013
Simply fill in ALL the blanks, either put N/A or where you have to a number put a 0.

Don't leave any blank answers and it should work.

Jasmineshxy

Mar 29, 2013
andyray85 said:
Simply fill in ALL the blanks, either put N/A or where you have to a number put a 0.

Don't leave any blank answers and it should work.
I tried to put N/A, but the blank will be red, and it no longer can be validated.

Jasmineshxy

Mar 29, 2013
yinlingai said:
I happen to the same problem!
Do you make it now?
I was asking an agency, and he told me that cic sent them an email saying that:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your patience.

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to fix it at the moment.

Therefore, we recommend you to re-enrol to GCKey/Sign-In Partner in order to access your MyCIC account and start a new online application.

During the enrolment process, when asked Do you have a client ID? , you must answer No to this question, even if you do have a Client ID Number.

If you still experience technical difficulties, please note that you may also submit your application by mail.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

so we can try to do this.

acken

Mar 29, 2013
Answering No to this question will just open the page allowing you to get said number, I don't know how he thinks it will solve the upload problem...

Jasmineshxy

Mar 29, 2013
acken said:
Answering No to this question will just open the page allowing you to get said number, I don't know how he thinks it will solve the upload problem...
Yeah. I tried this method, it doesn't work. I think the only way we can do is to wait. Or you want to mail it. I don't want to mail it, it takes so long.

acken

Mar 29, 2013
I'll wait up to Sunday. Since my permit expires on Sunday and I really have to send the thing if it still doesn't work I'll have to rely on mail and hope a printed certificate from Quebec (rather than the signed real thing) is enough (at least its written on it that I can make a student permit demand with it).

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
Jasmineshxy said:
No, it is still not working. How about yours?
Nothing changes so far~Still not able to upload the form~

I just decide to do the paper application. I can't wait any longer. My study permit will expire tomorrow.

Jasmineshxy

Mar 29, 2013
ankit23 said:
hi I have same problem that u guy!!!my permit is going to expire on sunday!! any suggestion!!!
I think it is the system problem so that we cannot upload the form. Maybe is better for you to mail the application if the problem is not fixed tomorrow.

sonofjon

Jun 11, 2012
I have also had to resort to start preparing a paper application. This is so frustrating. I can't wait much longer, need to send this on Sunday at the latest.

Anyone know how to send registered mail on an Eastern Sunday in Toronto? Post offices will be closed, and I just called FedEx, they don't have any pickup on Sunday. I will call Purolator tomorrow. Any ideas on how to send this by mail on Sunday would be much appreciated. Thanks. May have to rush it through tomorrow (Saturday) otherwise, but I'd prefer to wait til Sunday to see if the system recovers.

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
sonofjon said:
I have also had to resort to start preparing a paper application. This is so frustrating. I can't wait much longer, need to send this on Sunday at the latest.

Anyone know how to send registered mail on an Eastern Sunday? Post offices will be closed, and I just called FedEx, they don't have any pickup on Sunday. I will call Purolator tomorrow. Any ideas on how to send this by mail on Sunday would be much appreciated. Thanks. May have to rush it through tomorrow otherwise, but I'd prefer to wait til SUnday to see if the system recovers.
If you can't do it on Sunday, I recommend to pay another $200 for restoration of status. I just did that.

Or you can mail your application tomorrow. I am sure post Canada work tomorrow.

yinlingai

Mar 29, 2013
Jasmineshxy said:
I was asking an agency, and he told me that cic sent them an email saying that:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your patience.

The situation that you have described is the result of an ongoing technical problem. Unfortunately, we are currently unable to fix it at the moment.

Therefore, we recommend you to re-enrol to GCKey/Sign-In Partner in order to access your MyCIC account and start a new online application.

During the enrolment process, when asked Do you have a client ID? , you must answer No to this question, even if you do have a Client ID Number.

If you still experience technical difficulties, please note that you may also submit your application by mail.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

so we can try to do this.
Tried, didn't work