+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Having 2 express entry profile

Tisha11

Jul 7, 2023
I created an express entry profile and because I felt I left out some useful information, I revoked the GCkey account thinking that I was deleting the express entry profile, then went ahead and created another.

However I later got two invitations and I assumed anything that messages for the "deleted" account was a system error. So I went ahead to apply for my PR with the second account.

60days later I have been receiving messages from the first account but cannot even access them because the GCkey account was revoked. I suppose there are mails informing me that my invitation has expired.

This is the issue, could my ongoing application be rejected as a result of multiple express entry accounts? Please note that I did not mention anything about the first account while creating the second one that I am currently waiting for it to be processed.

Thanks for taking out time to read my long essay, please clarify me on this. whats your email address?
did you get any answer ? Can we keep 2 Express entry profiles and what happens if submitted file with one only and couldnt able to manage withdraw other Express entry profile due to some reason ?

bly

Sep 27, 2023
did you get any answer ? Can we keep 2 Express entry profiles and what happens if submitted file with one only and couldnt able to manage withdraw other Express entry profile due to some reason ?
I didn't get any feedback

vd4job

May 12, 2024
Hi Bly, What happened finally in your case? Did you get any impact due to the multiple profiles?
I am asking as I am considering to create a new profile. I have got the ITA on first profile, but unable to provide the documentation as my employer refused to provide the arranged employment offer letter which was enabling me extra 50 points. So I am thinking to create a new profile without job offer. meanwhile trying here and there with consultants if I can claim 50 points somehow without offer letter.

bly

Sep 27, 2023
Hi Bly, What happened finally in your case? Did you get any impact due to the multiple profiles?
I am asking as I am considering to create a new profile. I have got the ITA on first profile, but unable to provide the documentation as my employer refused to provide the arranged employment offer letter which was enabling me extra 50 points. So I am thinking to create a new profile without job offer. meanwhile trying here and there with consultants if I can claim 50 points somehow without offer letter.
[/QUOTEi
I got the PR
I think there is no issue if u have multiple profiles and you actually end up applying or submitting documents for just one.