+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you used WEB-FORM to add more inofrmation.

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
hi i think not only me many of us used web-form to add and correct our citizenship form after receiving AOR

does this indicate if we use web-form to add more information or to add missing information in form will lead to application for secondary review.

is there anyone in this forum used web-form and didn't wait long time for for IP-TEST-DM-OATH.

i am worried because i used web-form to add some missing information in form.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
Regardless of whether you think it will impact your processing time or not, you should make sure you remain open and honest with IRCC. It's not the act of submitting information that could delay your application, rather it's the information you are correcting that could influence the time lines.

It could well work the other way, too, though. You may be correcting something ahead of time that they would have questioned otherwise when they uncover such discrepancies. This may serve to keep you to a more routine application rather than a questionable one.

Without being too specific, if you are okay sharing, what type of correction did you make?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
hi i think not only me many of us used web-form to add and correct our citizenship form after receiving AOR

does this indicate if we use web-form to add more information or to add missing information in form will lead to application for secondary review.

is there anyone in this forum used web-form and didn't wait long time for for IP-TEST-DM-OATH.

A lot of people have waited a long time even without using the webform, so, there’s no need to worry about webform adding any delay LOL

Hamid khan

Champion Member
Apr 29, 2013

I also used webform

I hope it would not make any delay

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012

After receiving all T4 I realized I missed out a period of employment in application form question 11

Then I used webform and explain to correct to it

I also got reply from Cic that they got my concern and forward to local office

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
After receiving all T4 I realized I missed out a period of employment in application form question 11

Then I used webform and explain to correct to it

I also got reply from Cic that they got my concern and forward to local office
You helped your case if you were filling a gap in your documentation of your history. If you were just augmenting the employment history (there were no gaps but just adding an overlapping work history), it doesn't hurt your case but makes it a complete file.
Relax! You have done the right thing. You will get your citizenship.

Reactions: sns204

Sumonaney

Nov 29, 2012
You helped your case if you were filling a gap in your documentation of your history. If you were just augmenting the employment history (there were no gaps but just adding an overlapping work history), it doesn't hurt your case but makes it a complete file.
Relax! You have done the right thing. You will get your citizenship.

There was no GAP
BECAUSE I was work two place same time

But realized I missed out a small period in form

Thanks for your reply