+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
But on that time I was in Canada when you apply from Canada you don’t have to worry I did not worry about that on that time.

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
I don’t remember but I am 100 percent sure I did not write about all of them. I just written about one application don’t remember last one or first one
As long as you did not hide any previous refusals (if you have any) and mentioned at least one previous applications, I think you’re fine. If you still feel uncomfortable raise a web form explaining about your previous application. IRCC should be able to connect all your previous applications. If you can’t remember all the details, mention this. After all, you did reply “yes” to the question. That alone proves that you’re not trying to hide anything.

Just my opinion.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
I attached my passport in which they are asking all passport pages having information so I attached my all 4 visas scanned and attached with passport biographics page old passport and new passport as well.
Another thing, In employment history I mentioned my work when I entered to Canada so that part also mentioned in the application some how.

So I need to raise webform orI will be okay ??
because I just worried and afraid of misrepresentation case , I pray God safe me from refusal or misrepresentation. InshaAllah

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Well, in my last application (PGWP extension), I only mentioned about my current PGWP document. I was approved without any problems. I guess IRCC deduced that since I have a valid PGWP, then I must have an SP before. I didn’t get any PFL or misrepresentation. I think (others may correct me on this), IRCC is more concerned with not mentioning previous refusals. I may be wrong, though.

Reactions: wonderbly

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Also I mentioned my study between ‘work permit with visa when I entered ‘ AND ‘post graduate work permit when I end up my study’ for previous activity information.

Last edited:

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well, in my last application (PGWP extension), I only mentioned about my current PGWP document. I was approved without any problems. I guess IRCC deduced that since I have a valid PGWP, then I must have an SP before. I didn’t get any PFL or misrepresentation. I think (others may correct me on this), IRCC is more concerned with not mentioning previous refusals. I may be wrong, though.
OP is stressing for nothing, and different people (across different threads they made) have already told them so. Not sure what other response they expect. Either they stop stressing and leave the matter be or they send webform with additional information.

Reactions: rogelcorral

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
I attached my passport in which they are asking all passport pages having information so I attached my all 4 visas scanned and attached with passport biographics page old passport and new passport as well.
Another thing, In employment history I mentioned my work when I entered to Canada so that part also mentioned in the application some how.

So I need to raise webform orI will be okay ??
because I just worried and afraid of misrepresentation case , I pray God safe me from refusal or misrepresentation. InshaAllah
did u got the approval?
I am in the same shoes. I mistakenly answered no to the have u ever applied to remain or enter in Canada in my try application after pgwp approval but I did send the stamps and pgwp , the try was approved too a year ago but I just found it out now that I'm applying for pr and I'm worried about mis-rep

Dilpreet435

Star Member
Jul 13, 2018
Any suggestions?